Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

jinxy wrote: June 30th, 2020, 11:06 pm Shawn munnerlyn and nessiah russell name lu to top 8 and top 10. Maurice freeman announces top 9 tomorrow and i would bet were in there.

We are certainly in on a dozen to 15 kids lists with more to come.

Our demise was premature.
A law of averages would say we end up winning about two of these. I'll be interested to see how it shakes out.
I bet the coaching staff disagrees. 3 years ago i think we got named in 3 kids lists. This year were over 20. It means were making it further with more high end kids with competition. Its exposure and it means maybe jr hasnt wrecked us as many proclaimed.

Not to mention the kids that dont do lists.
Class of 20Something wrote: July 1st, 2020, 10:29 am @A Sea of Red Would denoting Top whatever on the offer list for the club be too much work? It would help us have more insight as to how frequently we are winning once in the top.
I've added that to many, probably missed some, but will add them going forward.

https://www.aseaofred.com/2021-liberty- ... ffer-list/
A Sea of Red wrote: July 1st, 2020, 11:18 am
Class of 20Something wrote: July 1st, 2020, 10:29 am @A Sea of Red Would denoting Top whatever on the offer list for the club be too much work? It would help us have more insight as to how frequently we are winning once in the top.
I've added that to many, probably missed some, but will add them going forward.

https://www.aseaofred.com/2021-liberty- ... ffer-list/
That's actually really encouraging. They seem pretty evenly distributed among the position groups.
Manson's article confirmed the rekindled rivalry with coastal.

I hope were not missing out on 2 studs here locally in the McDonald twins at salem hs here locally. They have gotten quite a few offers recently. Good size. Both probably dbs and a package deal. We haven't offered yet but it feels like we may be missing these guys.
Agreed. Miguel jackson just visited recently on his own. Could be a post visit commit like adair. Hayes tweeted below it and would suggest a possible PA connection.

Also cross is announcing on the 12th so he could have let the staff know ahead of time. Hes also connected to hayes and PA.
I suspect our staff is dropping subtle hints to recruits that while there are no official visits right now, nothing prevents them from coming on their own. Our chances of landing just about anyone go WAY up if they are make it to campus.
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: July 9th, 2020, 1:35 pm Thailand Baldwin has been one I have been waiting on to commit for some time. Guess we will have to wait and see.
If those 3 are all dbs, as I suspect, I think chances are good he is one of them, which would be fantastic. From everything I have heard he is our #1 target overall. Can anyone confirm the HOTBOYZ thing?
FLAMEfromBAMA wrote: July 9th, 2020, 2:02 pm That would be amazing! He appears to have a good relationship with his mom, maybe staying in state is important for him and his family. Perhaps three 757 DBs did get together and decide to join LU together.
Which would be ironic, in light of some other recent events. 8)
I dont think mr land had many options from what i heard

Baldwin and freeman would be massive but you can read that tweet many different ways.

I thought we had a good shot at coleman and lewis before they committed to ecu.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]