Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FLAMEfromBAMA
Registration Days Posts
ballah09 wrote: May 20th, 2020, 8:22 am I’m sure AGG appreciated Jerry going on tv to tell everyone he had COVID.
And that he quit school...didn’t he say that? If so how in the world does he continue to make such terrible public statements?!
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
FLAMEfromBAMA wrote: May 20th, 2020, 4:13 pm
ballah09 wrote: May 20th, 2020, 8:22 am I’m sure AGG appreciated Jerry going on tv to tell everyone he had COVID.
And that he quit school...didn’t he say that? If so how in the world does he continue to make such terrible public statements?!
Sharing medical information? SMH.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 20th, 2020, 9:27 am What? He had The Rona? And survived? Wasn’t admitted to the hospital? How is that possible!
Ask Charles Billingsly how funny Covid-19 was. Or the several millions who have had it and been symptomatic, not to mention the families of the over 5 million who have died. I don't really worry about it personally because the odds are wayyyy on my side, but it's not really a joking matter either.

Cue the sarcasm. :)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Just John wrote: May 27th, 2020, 9:23 pm
Purple Haize wrote: May 20th, 2020, 9:27 am What? He had The Rona? And survived? Wasn’t admitted to the hospital? How is that possible!
Ask Charles Billingsly how funny Covid-19 was. Or the several millions who have had it and been symptomatic, not to mention the families of the over 5 million who have died. I don't really worry about it personally because the odds are wayyyy on my side, but it's not really a joking matter either.

What about the millions who survived and thought it was no worse than allergies? Or the ones who were asymptomatic ? Should I randomly pick a few million people who would have gotten the Rona had any of the modeling been correct? Should I compare notes with those wacky hospital workers making those nutty tik Tok videos? Is there a preset list of questions I should be asking or can I just make them up as I go along?

I mean if you ask for the sarcasm, I’m going to bring it
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 27th, 2020, 10:02 pm

What about the millions who survived and thought it was no worse than allergies? Or the ones who were asymptomatic ? Should I randomly pick a few million people who would have gotten the Rona had any of the modeling been correct? Should I compare notes with those wacky hospital workers making those nutty tik Tok videos? Is there a preset list of questions I should be asking or can I just make them up as I go along?

It's fantastic that by the grace of God most have survived, many have even been asymptomatic. But hey, keep making light of those that didn't.

My daughter is an RN. As a dad, I'm selfishly thankful she is not currently working in the emergency room and her exposure is limited but that could change any day.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Just John wrote: May 28th, 2020, 7:56 pm
Purple Haize wrote: May 27th, 2020, 10:02 pm

It's fantastic that by the grace of God most have survived, many have even been asymptomatic. But hey, keep making light of those that didn't.

My daughter is an RN. As a dad, I'm selfishly thankful she is not currently working in the emergency room and her exposure is limited but that could change any day.
I’m glad I have your permission Francis
By LUDad
JK37 wrote: July 4th, 2020, 3:42 pm I’ve heard that somewhere else before...
I mentioned eariler that he has prototypical tightend size if a team would add 20lbs to his bulk and could be drafted as such. He could be great hybrid in that Washington could line line him up in various positions to provded matchup problems for the defense.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
From Ballcoach, right? :oldhag :blahblah
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
As a lifelong Redskins fan, AGG’s presence in the organization is one of the only reasons I’m hanging on.

The name change thing doesn’t bother. The other news last week is tough.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: July 20th, 2020, 9:35 am As a lifelong Redskins fan, AGG’s presence in the organization is one of the only reasons I’m hanging on.

The name change thing doesn’t bother. The other news last week is tough.
This right here. I am glad they changed the name but if AGG wasn't there, I wouldn't give a second thought to this season. Now, how do I buy a jersye?!? :D
By LUDad
ballcoach15 wrote: July 4th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Cider Jim wrote: July 4th, 2020, 9:31 pm
From Ballcoach, right? :oldhag :blahblah
TF told me that right after the draft. :football
Sorry BC, but couldn't resist. Below is post from 11/17/19...

I think one of the most intriguing things about AGG is his potential versatility in the NFL. The average size of an NFL WR is 6' tall and 200lbs. The average size of a NFL TE is 6' 4" and 254lbs. AGG is much taller than the average NFL WR receiver at 6'4" and is heaver at 220lbs. I can see some teams viewing him as a WR and some viewing him as a pass catching tight end (after bulking him up). He certainly has the physicality.

A team has a lot less chance of whiffing on their draft pick with AGG since he has a potential of being able to play more than one position.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Excellent chance he starts. Harmon tore his acl coming off a solid rookie year and latimer is on exempt list. He is legit 3rd on chart and number 2 outside wr behind mclauren.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]