If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
He's taken too many hits. He could devastate teams when he was a running threat. But he is no Brady when it comes to completions and moving a team down the field. But, if anyone can rehab him, its them.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: June 28th, 2020, 10:09 pm I think we all find put how valuable Bill was for Brady. For my sanity, I hope I'm wrong.
I think we will also find out how valuable Brady was for Bill. 8)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Maybe but the patriots were always able to maintain even with Brady out wirh injury. I think it was a mutually beneficial relationship but I'm not sure if Brady would have improved like he did under any other coach. It's all hypothetical anyways.

Brady is going to have a much harder time in Tampa. Just my opinion though.
By Class of 20Something
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 29th, 2020, 1:28 pm There’s nothing wrong with his head. He’s had foot and shoulder injuries.
But we've seen a lot of players "bounce back" and be scared. They lose their aggression, the edge that got them there. That made them a starter before.

For what it's worth, I think Cam is like the Black Knight from Monty Pyton. He could be nubs and still think he has a shot. But we do have to see it on the field before we know for sure.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: June 29th, 2020, 2:05 pm I highly doubt the mental aspect you’re speaking about is the same one he was referencing.

I cut the Panthers from being my favorite team after that effort. Redskins all the way nowadays.
By LUDad
olldflame wrote: June 29th, 2020, 6:56 am
thepostman wrote: June 28th, 2020, 10:09 pm I think we all find put how valuable Bill was for Brady. For my sanity, I hope I'm wrong.
I think we will also find out how valuable Brady was for Bill. 8)
I used to think in a similar way. When he lost both coordinators in a single year I thought he was toast. Woops...
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
We could just get rid of the franchise. I wouldn't miss them and nothing makes me happier than sad DC sports fans :lol:

I guess since AGG is now a member of that franchise I shouldn't be so spiteful. I just can't help it.
By cruzan_flame13
thepostman wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 3:40 pm We could just get rid of the franchise. I wouldn't miss them and nothing makes me happier than sad DC sports fans :lol:

I guess since AGG is now a member of that franchise I shouldn't be so spiteful. I just can't help it.
Good thing you didn't live there most of your life :lol:
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Lived in the region for 7 years now. 7 years too long probably but once you get stuck in the DC hole, they like to save money and keep you around.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I haven't had an NFL team since the Colts left Baltimore in 1983, but now that Brady is gone and AGG is with Washington, I'm warming up to the Pats and the 'Skins. :football :football
But if the teams start kneeling for the National Anthem, they are dead to me! :usa
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
That's what happens when 6 members of the Old Men's Club get together for breakfast at Hardee's: Ballcoach was coaching me up! :oldhag :usa :oldhag
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 6:03 pm Oh my. Day 2 into July and we got our first kneeling for fhe flag post! We lasted longer than I thought we would.
We need a compromise on this kneeling thing. Kneel and pray for Gods wisdom and a better America for all. Then do the national anthem.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
My suggestion for Cider is don't turn on the NFL games until kickoff, because I'm afraid there will be a lot of kneeling during the anthem.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]