This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
If one of my brothers and sisters in Christ is doing what I think is sinful I prefer to love them instead of condemn them. I am probably Liberal in my views there.
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote: June 24th, 2020, 1:08 pm If one of my brothers and sisters in Christ is doing what I think is sinful I prefer to love them instead of condemn them. I am probably Liberal in my views there.
I guess 1st Corinthians 5:1-13 is incorrect then. Practicing biblical disclipine doesnt violate what Christ said to judge not. I believe people use the term judging correctly at times. This is what is conflicting when this topic is being discussed.
By ALUmnus
Registration Days Posts
I was REALLY hoping to keep this thread from going in this direction, for the hundredth time. You guys need to be better at ignoring the two parody accounts that basically post the same thought over and over again.
ballcoach15 liked this
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
ALUmnus wrote: June 24th, 2020, 3:12 pm I was REALLY hoping to keep this thread from going in this direction, for the hundredth time. You guys need to be better at ignoring the two parody accounts that basically post the same thought over and over again.
Blame it on Ballcoach. He seems to hold the Pharisaical position pretty strongly and likes to let everyone know.
Purple Haize, ATrain liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Don't blame me, but there's one poster on here, if someone posted "today is Wednesday ", he would try to convince everyone it is Tuesday or Thursday. Not gonna mention a name, but he loves to get most every thread off track.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: June 24th, 2020, 7:32 pm Don't blame me, but there's one poster on here, if someone posted "today is Wednesday ", he would try to convince everyone it is Tuesday or Thursday. Not gonna mention a name, but he loves to get most every thread off track.
Bless your heart
ballcoach15, adam42381 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]