If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Are we running this back again now that it looks like the season is going to happen?

For the record, I have played in Yahoo league now for a quarter century. But I also really liked the Sleeper league. I am up for both.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Ready here.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
guys yahoo autocreates the league to the league page is up ad you should all be in.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Man I hope that the mobile app is better during the regular season because it kept crashing on me last night during the draft. I had to find a wifi connection to get the rest of my picks in
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I can't figure out how to respond to messages but I am ready to roll with this draft. It says the Commish has to officially start it. I am first and ready to rock.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Just a reminder that if you are in the Sleeper league, the draft is active right now. And unless you select auto draft, there is a 4-hour wait for you to make each pick. But most of us would prefer we not use up all that time or we may not finished before midseason.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Alright gang, despite all the COVID stuff, we have managed to make it to the end of the fantasy regular season. With one, possibly two games left here is where things stand:

Cucked Up is the only one to clinch a playoff spot at this point. There is a three way tie for second with FFG holding the spot on points scored. Bob and Johnny U both are in line to move up into the playoffs if #3 or #4 slip up this week (or both of them) .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
With one week to go, its basically down to four teams for three spots

Two of the teams face off this weekend in Fincastle Finatics and Liberty Flames, who are separated by about 22 points in the first tiebreaker. If FF gets the win OR the margin is less than 22.4 points in an LF victory, FF clinches a playoff spot. Johnny U and 2 years ago champ each have an outside chance, but they face off with EACH OTHER in the regular season finale and the winner will need to outscore at least two teams in front of them in total points if there is a tie at 7-7.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Fantasy sports always offer a challenge. It's always difficult to win leagues, but if you stick with it each week or day through the season you're often rewarded. I started out 0-4 in both the FF and ASOR leagues this season. Wound up winning the ASOR Sleeper league championship (going 10-1 down the stretch), and came within a literal point of making the FF playoffs after the worst draft I've ever had (I hate auction drafts, especially with a ton of auto-drafters). Anyhow, glad to play. Thanks to those who set up the leagues.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Last year I believe I was 3-5 at one point. I then won 8 straight to take the league championship for the first time. I always autodraft because I always forget about what time the draft is :D
LUminary liked this
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Are we doing Fantasy Football this year? Seems strange that this place went from having A, B and C leagues to not even having one at all.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: September 7th, 2021, 8:08 pm I mean it's also turned into infowars light now :lol:

I'm kidding. Kind of.

I was actually wondering the same thing. I think @Class of 20Something ran things last year but he has been super busy lately.
This is why I rarely post here anymore.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Pick your threads, Adam.

I have enjoyed being in both the Yahoo & Sleepr leagues that past few years. If someone is willing to organize then I would be in for both or either.
Baybird liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]