This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
According to my radar screen, September 12 is the new date. Same day as NC A&T comes to town for football game. Should be record attendance that day.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Smaller graduation ceremonies by schools and colleges on that Friday, with NO large graduation ceremony in the stadium.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: March 31st, 2020, 12:45 pm Smaller graduation ceremonies by schools and colleges on that Friday, with NO large graduation ceremony in the stadium.
I remember walking in the stadium in 2007, short after the death of Jerry Falwell. That was a graduation like no other in the history of LU, and I remember some saying that they felt bad for my class not having Jerry with us (although absent in body, I fully believe Jerry was looking down and smiling in heaven, after talking to God and getting the weather to clear). As a member of that class, I feel really bad for the class of 2020 - not really getting the traditional commencement ceremony after working so hard for however long it took for them to graduate.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]