This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By VarsityLu
Anyone else really digging the Silipint glass that was sent in the mail to the Letterwinners Club? This thing is pretty cool. I can't tell if it is screen printed or laser etched. Either way, it's my new game day glass! Very nice.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VarsityLu wrote: February 24th, 2020, 9:04 pm Anyone else really digging the Silipint glass that was sent in the mail to the Letterwinners Club? This thing is pretty cool. I can't tell if it is screen printed or laser etched. Either way, it's my new game day glass! Very nice.
Mrs Purple didn’t get one
By tyndal23
LU 57 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 9:25 pm Yes. Pretty cool. Kind of weird that it did not come with a note or anything.
Right - just opened up package and voilet ( good BJ ? ) a red solo cup with no note.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 11:56 pm
LU 57 wrote: February 24th, 2020, 9:25 pm Yes. Pretty cool. Kind of weird that it did not come with a note or anything.
Right - just opened up package and voilet ( good BJ ? ) a red solo cup with no note.
Yep - its pretty cool, but likely won't be used
By VarsityLu
Yep - its pretty cool, but likely won't be used
Hey, if you don't want it, send it my way. Mrs. Varsity needs to drink in style, too.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
When I think of a red solo cup, I don't think of LU friendly drinks.
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: February 26th, 2020, 3:38 pm
When I think of a red solo cup, I don't think of LU friendly drinks.
This is why we can be friends!

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]