The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Today we play #10 Missouri and #1 Washington. Both games will be televised on ESPN3.
By Dalegarz1
Quite a challenge. This is followed by games against UCLA, Michigan and Boston College. The final game in this stretch is against Elon. We could very well be 2-12. Nobody hopes I'm wrong more than me!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Alabama beat #1 Washington 8-0 (5 innings) yesterday. We actually played Alabama better than Washington did.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Trailing 5-1 with 2 outs in the 7th, Autumn Bishop just hit a 3R homer to make it 5-4. Amber will be up after pitching change.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Amber pops out to end it. It's a loss, but a much better result than the last few. What turned out to be the winning runs for Mizzu in the 6th were unearned.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Flames lead #1 ranked Washington Huskies 6-5 in the top of the 5th. Freshman Catcher Caroline Hudson just hit a 3-run HR off a preseason All-American.

This is the first game that I have watched this season, but there is no need for concern about the morale of the Lady Flames. They are starting 5 freshman today. This is a team that is preparing for a run to the College World Series.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]