This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: February 5th, 2020, 7:25 pm
Purple Haize wrote: February 5th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: February 5th, 2020, 5:23 pm

My vote might actually matter this year. The last two elections I was in an overwhelmingly red state and it didn’t matter who I voted for.
You’ve made it obvious that you’ll never vote for Trump. So it’s either a Democrat or Protest vote
Better than no vote.
I’d call it equal. No vote or protest vote.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
thepostman wrote: February 5th, 2020, 6:51 pm
Purple Haize wrote: February 5th, 2020, 5:29 pm
You’ve made it obvious that you’ll never vote for Trump. So it’s either a Democrat or Protest vote
Apparantly my absentee registration expired. I should get it figured out but I'm just so jaded.

My vote probably matter but I just don't care anymore.
It doesn't matter. They won't count it unless it can sway the vote. That's why my voter record says I didn't vote for president in 2012. Got to treat our military well, am I right?
Mine have been counted most elections. My residency is in a battle ground state. One that is almost always hotly contested.

I talk a lot of crap but I'll end up getting it squared away an I'll vote.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
You will You’re responsible like that
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Well he’s acquitted. Glad that’s over. I’m sure everyone is going to move on.....
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Now he is onto lecturing on how we should act at the national prayer breakfast :roll:

I am glad it is over but it'll never be over so jokes on us.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 5th, 2020, 8:31 pm You will You’re responsible like that
OK, I am all squared away now. I will be a responsible citizen. Really I am only doing this so I don't feel too bad complaining about our government, haha.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 7th, 2020, 9:25 am
Purple Haize wrote: February 5th, 2020, 8:31 pm You will You’re responsible like that
OK, I am all squared away now. I will be a responsible citizen. Really I am only doing this so I don't feel too bad complaining about our government, haha.
I knew you had it in you! Not sure if you’ll just use it on a protest vote but I hold out hope :D :D
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I'm probably voting third party. Deep blue Maryland won't go for Trump, so voting for the R or D won't make a difference here.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
The President of the United States of America, ladies and gentlemen. ***NSFW Language Warning***

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Hilarious. I just wish he’d done it as Bernie Sanders.
By LUDad
Thought Sanders makes grand speaches right now that everyone should unite around the chosen candidate, if the convention goes brokered all bets are off. Sanders will pull out the nuclear option at that time. He will hold all the cards since he could claim foul and threaten a third party run that would devastate any democratic presidential candidate.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote: February 13th, 2020, 11:44 am Thought Sanders makes grand speaches right now that everyone should unite around the chosen candidate, if the convention goes brokered all bets are off. Sanders will pull out the nuclear option at that time. He will hold all the cards since he could claim foul and threaten a third party run that would devastate any democratic presidential candidate.
I’m ok with that
chris leedlelee liked this
By chris leedlelee
LUDad wrote: February 13th, 2020, 11:44 am Thought Sanders makes grand speaches right now that everyone should unite around the chosen candidate, if the convention goes brokered all bets are off. Sanders will pull out the nuclear option at that time. He will hold all the cards since he could claim foul and threaten a third party run that would devastate any democratic presidential candidate.
Chaos in the Democratic party is fine with me. They deserve to reap the fruits of the radical ideologies that they have embraced recently.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Bumped over here.

Jerry was on the Lou Dobbs program. Jerry predicted Romney will run for VP on the democratic ticket this year.

Bloomberg - Romney ?

I don't own a gun but when Bloomberg shows up in Virginia campaigning against the 2nd amendment I get nervous. And no, he can't have my soft drink or the salt on my waffle fries. And I like using straws :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote: February 13th, 2020, 2:27 pm Bumped over here.

Jerry was on the Lou Dobbs program. Jerry predicted Romney will run for VP on the democratic ticket this year.

Bloomberg - Romney ?

I don't own a gun but when Bloomberg shows up in Virginia campaigning against the 2nd amendment I get nervous. And no, he can't have my soft drink or the salt on my waffle fries. And I like using straws :lol:
Pete-Amy
By ElmersTwin
Purple Haize wrote: February 13th, 2020, 2:39 pm
TH Spangler wrote: February 13th, 2020, 2:27 pm Bumped over here.

Bloomberg - Romney ?

Pete-Amy
Bernie-Tulsi.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I don’t think Tulsi will jive with Bernie. Bernie and Pete maybe
By Ill flame
I expect to see Andrew yang again. I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie or someone else takes him on as vp.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: February 13th, 2020, 9:11 pm I expect to see Andrew yang again. I wouldn't be surprised if Bernie or someone else takes him on as vp.
He brings 0 Constituency. The people that would vote for him would already vote for Bernie. He’s gonna need to get someone who can bring in voters.
By chris leedlelee
TH Spangler wrote: February 14th, 2020, 1:59 am Trump - Haley

Pence steps aside.
I disagree, I think Nikki Haley knows she would have a pretty good shot at the presidency in 2024 assuming Trump wins in 2020.
By ElmersTwin
Purple Haize wrote: February 13th, 2020, 7:31 pm I don’t think Tulsi will jive with Bernie. Bernie and Pete maybe
She endorsed him in 2016, and I'm sure she'll do the same this go around as well.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]