Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am going. Scheduled to depart Thursday afternoon at 1500, with an ETA in Palm Coast, Fl of approximately 0100 Friday. My hotel is in Palm Coast. (name of hotel is CLASSIFIED, for security reasons)

I hope to get in 40 mile bicycle ride on Hwy A1A on the coast Friday.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
I am going. Not sure on hotel. Probably near universal. Ill be in Orlando around mid-day Thursday until Saturday night. Hope to meet some of you.
By DestinationBass
We will be leaving after we get off of work Thursday...and will take the 10 hour drive down from Richmond to the Crowne Plaza 0.8 miles from the stadium and head towards Bedford after the game to have Christmas with my wife’s family....stopping somewhere to sleep along the way.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I was looking at going down and back up the same day because the next day I have church commitments but that is just too expensive. I am glad to see so many making the trip.

I'll be supporting the men bball team in DC on Friday (maybe Saturday too).
By Jonathan Carone
If the game was earlier in the day I could’ve gone down and back same day. But the last flight out of Orlando is 7:05 unfortunately. With a 2:30 kick, that just ain’t possible.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Yea this was one I am not sure I can make work. I work for our church and have to be there at 8. Trying to figure out flights but nothing I can afford that flys out after game and doesn’t get me home at a dumb late time. I’m trying to figure it out but I doubt it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
DestinationBass wrote: December 9th, 2019, 5:27 pm We will be leaving after we get off of work Thursday...and will take the 10 hour drive down from Richmond to the Crowne Plaza 0.8 miles from the stadium and head towards Bedford after the game to have Christmas with my wife’s family....stopping somewhere to sleep along the way.
You and ballcoach can get adjoining rooms!
By Risewithus
I will be there. Debating about coming the day of or not. Im only coming from jax. Last exit before u leave jax at the big JACKSONVILLE sign on the overpass. So only about an hour and 45 min.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Risewithus wrote: December 9th, 2019, 8:56 pm I will be there. Debating about coming the day of or not. Im only coming from jax. Last exit before u leave jax at the big JACKSONVILLE sign on the overpass. So only about an hour and 45 min.
It's a home game for you.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
My driver will be leaving between 8:00-9:00 Friday morning. No hotel determined yet. 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: December 9th, 2019, 10:14 pm My driver will be leaving between 8:00-9:00 Friday morning. No hotel determined yet. 8)
I’m sure you and ballcoach will figure something out
By rtb72
After the Memphis win...my whole family knew what was coming. "Whose ready for Orlando?" We are six strong going down on Friday morning and staying till Sunday at Double Tree. We got parking (finally) through the bowl website on Lime Avenue. Fingers crossed for beautiful weather! Hope to see/meet some of you from behind the keyboard. Go Flames!
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
My three brothers and I have had season tickets for many years. We will all be driving down together. Looking forward to it.

What happens in Orlando, stays in Orlando. :wink:

Yeah, right.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
We're going to plan an ASOR meet & greet in Orlando for those that are going. Stay tuned for more details. We're looking at Friday night as of right now.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 10th, 2019, 10:32 am I will be in Palm Coast on Friday. Maybe Cider can pinch hit for me.
Come on, Ballcoach. The ASOR meeting is Friday night. You can't ride your bike in the dark.
By rtb72
A Sea of Red wrote: December 10th, 2019, 9:49 am We're going to plan an ASOR meet & greet in Orlando for those that are going. Stay tuned for more details. We're looking at Friday night as of right now.
Great idea!!! Hopefully we'll make it down in time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]