If roundball is your blood, this is the place to discuss the Flames as they move into the Ritchie McKay era for the 2nd time.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 10th, 2019, 4:23 pm Yes. I thought military got in free today, but that's girl's game tomorrow.
That explains why you wore your Army uniform to the game today. :usa
We certainly didnt play great but i think they will be better than expected. It seems like were still trying to figure out how to play together which makes sense with rode and robinson being added and increased minutes for mcghee.

Theres going to be room for another shooter to get minutes which price is the only option with maide out and mcdowell transferring.

Id like to see us experiment with myo and scottie at the same time a bit now that we have some depth. I would be curious to see if it opened up additional 3s on the wing.
The Old Men's Club numbers were holding steady. I think there were 7 of us in attendance. :oldhag
McCracken was also there, but NO box or latex gloves this time. You could see him but NOT hear him, which was a change. And he was sitting, not standing.
Cider Jim wrote: November 10th, 2019, 9:17 pm The Old Men's Club numbers were holding steady. I think there were 7 of us in attendance. :oldhag
McCracken was also there, but NO box or latex gloves this time. You could see him but NOT hear him, which was a change. And he was sitting, not standing.
:shock: Better call a doctor :medic
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Scottie had 5 dunks in this game. I'm trying to recall in my 45 years of following LU (and LBC) basketball, if anyone has had more in a game, and I don't think so. Most likely candidate would be Bailey Alston.
oldflame wrote: November 12th, 2019, 4:05 pm Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Scottie had 5 dunks in this game. I'm trying to recall in my 45 years of following LU (and LBC) basketball, if anyone has had more in a game, and I don't think so. Most likely candidate would be Bailey Alston.
Nuoso(?) and Aluma ducked a lot. Not sure if 5 times in a game though... Wish McGhee would dunk or just drive more. Hate to see him settling just for three - that man can jump.
SumItUp wrote: November 12th, 2019, 5:08 pm Darius was 5-9 from 3 last game. I think it’s a weapon more than settling. He definitely can jump and it’s fun to watch.
Not saying he can't hit them. Just want to see him dominate games and to do that - he will need to slash more too. I think he's our best player, offensively. Yes - i said it.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]