If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I saw him...I think he was doing what the rest of us are doing...watching them on TV.
By CCWMichael
I am hoping that I can find a fan of the Nationals who does not mind taking an Astros fan to a World Series game ... or 2.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
They’re really good, but the Dodgers had the best rotation this year.
By CCWMichael
adam42381 wrote: October 16th, 2019, 9:57 am They’re really good, but the Dodgers had the best rotation this year.
BIG FAIL.

Stats give it all to the Astros. All three top starters in top of all categories.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The Astros were the best all season but the Nats really came on strong the last half of the year and may be the best pitching rotation right now.
By CCWMichael
thepostman wrote: October 16th, 2019, 12:28 pm The Astros were the best all season but the Nats really came on strong the last half of the year and may be the best pitching rotation right now.
I will not deny their top 3 are solid. Cole has not lost in Five months. Verlander #2 in CY young to Cole. Greinke 2.94.
Strasburg 3.32, Sherzer 2.92, Sanchez 3.85, and Corbin 3.25.
They are hot now. Given hot pitching typically wins it all is why they are at the WS.
Cole just pitched the worst he has in 5 months and blanked the Yanks. I'll take the Astros staff over the Nats staff any day.

I hope i get to witness this match up.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote: October 16th, 2019, 11:32 am
adam42381 wrote: October 16th, 2019, 9:57 am They’re really good, but the Dodgers had the best rotation this year.
BIG FAIL.

Stats give it all to the Astros. All three top starters in top of all categories.
If you say so. Here’s the stats for starting pitching this year:
http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_/st ... /split/127
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I work very close to Nats Stadium so if anybody would like to contribute to my world series ticket fund, that would be great :)
By CCWMichael
thepostman wrote: October 17th, 2019, 8:06 am I work very close to Nats Stadium so if anybody would like to contribute to my world series ticket fund, that would be great :)

If I had the cash for the cheap $700 seats I would ask to move in for the final two games of the series :D

Enjoy the series. It should be entertaining with the pitching staffs.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]