The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Saturday (Oct 12), we play Randolph and UVA. I will be in Alabama . Hopefully Cider or someone can be at games, and post a recap on here. Especially results from UVA game.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
With football on bye week, everyone should be at softball games, if they are not at Talladega supporting William Byron.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, you'll drive all the way to Texas for a softball game, but you won't go to a HOME game this weekend? Two of your sources are wondering what means more to you--LU softball or NASCAR? Where are your loyalties?

Also, what TIME are the games on Saturday?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I go to Talladega twice a year. When I purchased my ticket, fall softball schedule had not been released.
I also need to ascertain how you and TF handle a game without my presence.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: October 9th, 2019, 8:07 pm I also need to ascertain how you and TF handle a game without my presence.
If you can research the TIMES of the games, TF and I can coach you up long distance in Alabama. :oldhag :blahblah
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: October 10th, 2019, 12:07 am
ballcoach15 wrote: October 9th, 2019, 8:07 pm I also need to ascertain how you and TF handle a game without my presence.
If you can research the TIMES of the games, TF and I can coach you up long distance in Alabama. :oldhag :blahblah
I beleive UVA @ 1 and RC @ 4.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
1:30 and 4:00

If I am lucky, a parent will video game on Facebook, then I can watch it Saturday night after I finish my 70 mile bicycle ride.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I can't believe Cider hasn't posted a recap of LU-UVA game. LU was winning 12-4 late. We scored 8 runs in 6th inning.

In game 2, LU was leading 22-1, at last report
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]