If you are new to FlameFans, here is the forum to introduce yourself and learn the ropes of how this community operates. We'll also get you up to speed on the ground rules.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: August 31st, 2019, 3:32 pm Something i forgot to mention. You are now able to upload images.

When you click reply you will see an upload attachments button under options. Click on that at add your file. You can only add 3 photos to a single post but it's something.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Is there a “Mark Forums Read” thingy anymore? I’ve looked and can’t find
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
If you go to unread posts there is a button you can click to "mark all read". It is right next to the page indicator.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
This Friday evening at around 9PM I will be be conducting a security upgrade on the forums. This is a minor upgrade and won't take long but it will take the board offline during the course of the upgrade.

Also on Friday I will be using the short downtime to roll out a couple of new features. More info on those after they launch.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
“Security Upgrade “ = tracking your IP Addresses and feeding into the servers at Ft Meade
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 7th, 2019, 7:20 pm This Friday evening at around 9PM I will be be conducting a security upgrade on the forums. This is a minor upgrade and won't take long but it will take the board offline during the course of the upgrade.

Also on Friday I will be using the short downtime to roll out a couple of new features. More info on those after they launch.
https://www.cyberscoop.com/ghidra-nsa-n ... -hat-2019/

PH has been warning us about this.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Updates have been completed and the forums should now be stable. The security update was successful.

2 features have been added. An award system and a chat function. There is currently one room set up but there will be private chat functions enabled soon.

The award system syncs up with the like/dislike system we already have and will be an easy way to notice trusted posters. I will be looking for ideas on awards and badges to add in the near future.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
1- thanks for your efforts
2- Why did I have badges and not have badges. Was it something I said? (I mean it probably was)
3- You think I’m a Trusted Member? Wow. Just. Wow
4 - I was told by another gentleman previously that we don’t need no stinking badges. Can you clarify?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
1. You're welcome 😁
2. I was messing with the settings during initial setup.
3. You aren't a trusted member just loyal 🤣
4. I have no idea what you're talking about 😂
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 12th, 2019, 8:22 am 1. You're welcome 😁
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: October 15th, 2019, 12:18 pm It is still available in subforums but has disappeared on the main page. I'm still not sure why.
Because you broke it!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Being able to upload pics from iPad would be swell. I keep going to Add Attachment but it tells me “Wrong Format”. I got your wrong format there sizzle chest
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I go to Photos. Tap on said photo and nothing
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: October 12th, 2019, 10:03 am
thepostman wrote: October 12th, 2019, 8:22 am 1. You're welcome 😁
DANG IT. I thought I beat you to it. Turns out I was a week behind!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That’s why my badge is better than your badge. Ha
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The “Keep Mr Logged In” button function thingy is not working It keeps making me log in every time I come in. Why do you hate me?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]