Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ethall15
Registration Days Posts
Where has it been said he decommitted? I know ASOR put up the tweet (That has since been deleted) that he is reopening recruitment or something to that extent. But I am looking at his twitter now and he posted #RiseWithUs and tagged Liberty Football on twitter like 10 minutes ago and still has his commitment pinned and says he is still committed on his twitter profile.
Ethall15 wrote: September 17th, 2019, 12:03 pm Where has it been said he decommitted? I know ASOR put up the tweet (That has since been deleted) that he is reopening recruitment or something to that extent. But I am looking at his twitter now and he posted #RiseWithUs and tagged Liberty Football on twitter like 10 minutes ago and still has his commitment pinned and says he is still committed on his twitter profile.
Jolly deleted his tweet that said “my recruitment is 100% still open”.
By Ethall15
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: September 17th, 2019, 12:13 pm
Ethall15 wrote: September 17th, 2019, 12:03 pm Where has it been said he decommitted? I know ASOR put up the tweet (That has since been deleted) that he is reopening recruitment or something to that extent. But I am looking at his twitter now and he posted #RiseWithUs and tagged Liberty Football on twitter like 10 minutes ago and still has his commitment pinned and says he is still committed on his twitter profile.
Jolly deleted his tweet that said “my recruitment is 100% still open”.
Yeah I know that he deleted the tweet.. And i do also think that him removing it had a lot to do with Britt committing to ODU. Just thought it was weird. I obviously can't see what is in the Club article that ASOR put up because I am not Club member yet, Is there something in that article as well? Just thought it was strange to see the tweet, then see it deleted after ASOR retweeted it and then did an article about it. I mean he did get an offer from UAB the other day, but I would think he would pick us over UAB especially with the ability for PT next year at LB.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I mean theres 4 possible choices. Spellman charles donald or washington. We will end up with 2 of them most likely. Im not sure you can go wrong with any of them but my guess is washington which would squeeze spellman out and then leave one spot for donald or charles.

They have killed it on the lines this year.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Obviously HF sees the extreme value, and/or lack of same left to him, of OL and DL. This has never been a priority at LU, going back to the very beginning of the program in 73. Very refreshing to see. Better lineman improve the performance of skill position players, 100% of the time. 8)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: September 19th, 2019, 7:23 am Obviously HF sees the extreme value, and/or lack of same left to him, of OL and DL. This has never been a priority at LU, going back to the very beginning of the program in 73. Very refreshing to see. Better lineman improve the performance of skill position players, 100% of the time. 8)
I basically agree, but let's not overlook the fact that Gill signed 5 O-linemen 2 years ago, and while none of them are starting yet as R-FR, 3 of them are on the 2 deep. On paper, this group certainly appears to be an upgrade, but OL is quite possibly the toughest position to earn snaps early on. Time will tell.
I think Freeze has mentioned signing a class of 25 and the we are looking to fill a RB spot(Daniel Moyer is favorite), DB(Deon Biggins may commit this weekend), and then Antonio Barber is in my opinion the cream of the crop we are pursuing.
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: September 19th, 2019, 11:26 am I think Freeze has mentioned signing a class of 25 and the we are looking to fill a RB spot(Daniel Moyer is favorite), DB(Deon Biggins may commit this weekend), and then Antonio Barber is in my opinion the cream of the crop we are pursuing.
That would put us just inside the top 100 against last year's numbers(Assuming none of the other eight commits gain stars.)
co2020.jpg
Currently unrated recruits are

CJ Daniels
Ashton Maples
Will Buchanan
Ben May
Chase Mitchell
Louis Taylor
Enoch Howard
Jordan Bradford
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]