Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
THE State University of New York: 45
THE Liberty Flames: 17

*EDIT*
I originally did rushing yards, it's a home game :oops:

Attendance 15,137
Last edited by CCWMichael on September 10th, 2019, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
LU 34 . . . if Rusins, Mitchell, Benton, Scruggs, Cozad, and Tillmon play.
BU 27

LU 17 . . . if they don't play.
BU 38

By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
No good at scores,but I think we might surprise some with a win tomorrow. My son will be in a box, and I'd like to be there but the others kids swim in a meet tomorrow.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: September 13th, 2019, 9:58 pm No good at scores,but I think we might surprise some with a win tomorrow. My son will be in a box, and I'd like to be there but the others kids swim in a meet tomorrow.
McCracken?
By BlueBlood
Jonathan Carone wrote: September 13th, 2019, 9:33 pm I was able to book a hotel room at 9:15 tonight so it’s definitely not packed from the out of town crowd.
I booked a hotel weeks ago - thinking that a home game weekend would be a problem. My hotel is not even close to being full.

Rookie

BTW - I totally think there are more hotels surrounding the LU campus than there are in State College near Penn State.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]