Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SoD BAS
The difference is Manson knows what to look for at open practices and scrimmages.....

My wife goes looking for the ooo’s and ahh’s as well so she’d probs agree that there’s not many takeaways.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
SoD BAS wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 9:10 am
My wife goes looking for the ooo’s and ahh’s as well so she’d probs agree that there’s not many takeaways.
:jawdropper HAHA
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 8:48 am I talked with someone who attended the scrimmage. He couldn't tell me anything. My questions were just about the QBs and RBs.
Thanks for sharing that.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 3:19 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 8:48 am I talked with someone who attended the scrimmage. He couldn't tell me anything. My questions were just about the QBs and RBs.
Thanks for sharing that.
:football :football :football :football
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote: August 21st, 2019, 10:35 pm When did I say practice was pointless?

I said attending practice as a fan is pointless, especially when you have someone as connected as Manson there to give the context around what’s going on.
SoD is just being an idiot
By Adio4life
A Sea of Red wrote: August 21st, 2019, 11:30 am Two freshmen DEs are game changers for the Flames

https://www.aseaofred.com/two-freshmen- ... -changers/
Great article! I’m a little biased but Tre’shaun is really talented and flew under the radar in high school. Unfortunately he was unable to get to a lot of camps during high school to get more exposure but after the Florida all star game, he started picking up a lot of interest from big time schools. Excited to have another future alumni in the family and to see him grow spiritually and on the field.
By SoD BAS
Purple Haize wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 11:20 pm
Jonathan Carone wrote: August 21st, 2019, 10:35 pm When did I say practice was pointless?

I said attending practice as a fan is pointless, especially when you have someone as connected as Manson there to give the context around what’s going on.
SoD is just being an idiot
Accurate.
By SoD BAS
Which, if you remember correctly, this conversation started because Manson had reason not to be there and we got no news from it from any other source.

It’s okay if you don’t know what to look for, I’m just asking for someone who was there that did know what to look for since ASOR was not in attendance.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Regardless, the coverage over on the main ASOR page has been phenomenal but it seemed some were complaining about the lack of coverage for one open scrimmage that probably had fewer developments than a normal practice. Practices that are covered in detail on a regular basis. I think that was probably Jon's take on it but who knows.

Seems like people are getting antsy. Don't worry, a week from tomorrow is game day!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: August 23rd, 2019, 9:44 am Wife said I couldn't go to scrimmage. So I didn't. Please forgive me. :lol:
We know who wears the pants in that family!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]