Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

We ordered a pair of tickets a long time ago and then another pair recently and I got emails saying they are delayed until the 29th and they are arriving today. I assume the later ones are the on delay....but I will let y’all know when they get here if I have 2 or 4.
Got them last night. I got a much better parking pass than I was anticipating, so that was awesome. Ill have my kamado style smoker, making the best Brisket and smoked chicken wings on the Mtn for Syracuse. I will be near the Bookstore. DM for my phone number, would love to meet some of you, and have you try the food. BYOB.
R i wrote: August 21st, 2019, 8:43 am Got them last night. I got a much better parking pass than I was anticipating, so that was awesome. Ill have my kamado style smoker, making the best Brisket and smoked chicken wings on the Mtn for Syracuse. I will be near the Bookstore. DM for my phone number, would love to meet some of you, and have you try the food. BYOB.
Not going to the game, but I will come by and get pointers on how to use my Kamado!
There is no way we will see any effects from Dorian in the Burg by Saturday. Here where I am on the other hand (Southeast DR), this is looking more and more like the storm that will not miss us like the last 2 did. I won't be there, as I am flying to Indiana on Tuesday for my mother's memorial service on Saturday. You can bet I'll be keeping a close eye on things though, because my son will be there with his mom.
I concur. The way Dorian is moving maybe Florida by Saturday.
Praying for your son and mother as there are not many places to take cover from severe storms in the DR. Hopefully this will be a small one.
Condolences. I hope the memorial service fulfills a need for you and your family.
CCWMichael wrote: August 24th, 2019, 9:08 pm I concur. The way Dorian is moving maybe Florida by Saturday.
Praying for your son and mother as there are not many places to take cover from severe storms in the DR. Hopefully this will be a small one.
Condolences. I hope the memorial service fulfills a need for you and your family.
My tickets are under the overhang this year so the weather will be fine at kickoff...BTW, only 6 days and 20 hours or 9838 minutes till kick off...but hey, who's counting...
LUDad wrote: August 24th, 2019, 10:02 pm
CCWMichael wrote: August 24th, 2019, 9:08 pm I concur. The way Dorian is moving maybe Florida by Saturday.
My tickets are under the overhang this year so the weather will be fine at kickoff...BTW, only 6 days and 20 hours or 9838 minutes till kick off...but hey, who's counting...
No better seats in the house! We get 8 season tickets every year and have always had the very last row or had to split between the last and next to last. However this year we were limited to 6. :(
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 25th, 2019, 9:37 am By the way, I just read that one of Syracuse's starting DT will be out for this game and maybe their starting center and one of their starting wide receivers too.
Not true, Sam Heckel (our starting center) was held out of practice for a week but will be good to go for Saturday.. All our receivers are healthy except for 4 star Ed Hendrix who redshirted last year. Bear Williams is out for Saturday’s game but that’s more of a problem from a depth perspective as Josh Black and KJ Ruff are at the same level from a talent perspective..
TheHaze315 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 9:28 pm
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 25th, 2019, 9:37 am By the way, I just read that one of Syracuse's starting DT will be out for this game and maybe their starting center and one of their starting wide receivers too.
Not true, Sam Heckel (our starting center) was held out of practice for a week but will be good to go for Saturday.. All our receivers are healthy except for 4 star Ed Hendrix who redshirted last year. Bear Williams is out for Saturday’s game but that’s more of a problem from a depth perspective as Josh Black and KJ Ruff are at the same level from a talent perspective..

TheHaze315 wrote: August 25th, 2019, 9:28 pm
8) Your post pretty much confirms 2/3 of what FlamesHighontheTide said. Starting DT out. Starting C maybe (but will play). The only issue seems to be whether the WR who is out would have been a starter if he were healthy.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]