The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
According to Softball America Transfer Portal Tracker, Liz Engler has signed with North Greenville, and Bralyn Cooper has signed with Maryland.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Breaking news, Ballcoach! I wonder why Cooper didn't go to UVa, as your sources previously reported?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:14 am Breaking news, Ballcoach! I wonder why Cooper didn't go to UVa, as your sources previously reported?
I believe that was strictly a rumor, reported to me.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Was her "injury" ever determined that caused her to miss most of last year?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, I read the same UMD website that you did. But do any of your other sources specify what type of injury it was?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 12th, 2019, 4:17 pm Ballcoach, I read the same UMD website that you did. But do any of your other sources specify what type of injury it was?
[/

I will brief you in the "war room".
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:14 am Breaking news, Ballcoach! I wonder why Cooper didn't go to UVa, as your sources previously reported?
Because his #sources have never proven to be reliable
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
That source was a third party outside the loop source.. In other words, not a regular source. Nor a reliable one.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 12th, 2019, 8:48 pm I will brief you in the "war room".
That's code for Hardee's.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 13th, 2019, 9:10 am That source was a third party outside the loop source.. In other words, not a regular source. Nor a reliable one.
Considering none of your sources have proven reliable that only appears to be a distinction without a difference
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I could start speculating and be right more than ballcoach's sources. I guess years of digesting Burger King starts to influence ones judgement.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2019, 9:43 am
ballcoach15 wrote: August 12th, 2019, 8:48 pm I will brief you in the "war room".
Cider, you have committed an OPSEC Violation/Security Breach. Now people may have spies in war room, or plant monitoring device under tables. In future for "classified" briefings, we may have to move to a more secure location.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 15th, 2019, 11:13 am
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2019, 9:43 am
Cider, you have committed an OPSEC Violation/Security Breach. Now people may have spies in war room, or plant monitoring device under tables. In future for "classified" briefings, we may have to move to a more secure location.
That was the worst kept secret in America
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, I didn't say WHICH Hardee's.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]