ASOR Club is a subscription-based service that will allow you access to all of our content. Feature stories, enhanced recruiting coverage, the all new rumor mill, and much, much more. Limited info will be posted here. Join The Club to unlock more content today!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Good stuff in the running rumor thread. The info from the second post today is surprising and very exciting.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: August 6th, 2019, 11:17 am Good stuff in the running rumor thread. The info from the second post today is surprising and very exciting.
:shock: :shock:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
First time listener long time caller...

Anyway you all (don’t want to assume gender) could put the most recent rumors up top? I get wanting to scroll down but it’s a pain in the pattotey and not user friendly
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: August 6th, 2019, 6:13 pm That’s actually a really good idea PH
I’m totally screen shooting that
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
It was actually a good idea. I was thinking about deleting some of the first ones because it was getting so long. Now, I don't have to...at least until there's so much content on the page that it is slow loading.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: August 7th, 2019, 8:46 am Haha, I know. It was a good idea.
Yeah! See?!?
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
With Tank Land going down for who knows how long it is imperative that we get Keitrel Clark healthy and ready for week 1. Thanks for these rumor mill updates Jon. They are fun to chew on
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:05 am With Tank Land going down for who knows how long it is imperative that we get Keitrel Clark healthy and ready for week 1. Thanks for these rumor mill updates Jon. They are fun to chew on
Note: We ask you not to publicly share these rumors as it helps protect the value of your ASOR Club membership
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Purple Haize wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:17 am
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:05 am With Tank Land going down for who knows how long it is imperative that we get Keitrel Clark healthy and ready for week 1. Thanks for these rumor mill updates Jon. They are fun to chew on
Note: We ask you not to publicly share these rumors as it helps protect the value of your ASOR Club membership
:lol: it's no big deal. We've been almost 45 days with this being the first leak.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Look at PH, being responsible.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
My bad fellas. For some reason I thought the rumor mill thread could only be seen by us privileged club members 8).

Impressed that our group lasted 45 days without a leak.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:47 am
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:38 am My bad fellas. For some reason I thought the rumor mill thread could only be seen by us privileged club members 8).
Not yet 8)
Is a private forum in the works?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:35 am
Look at PH, being responsible.
Someone should mark it down
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]