If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
It’s that time of year again. I believe @RubberMallet was commish last year. Is everyone back in again this year? If there is enough interest, @Class of 20Something has started a second league as well.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
its back up and running. just need some discussion on draft dates (prefer end of august)
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Count me in again.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
I’m available whenever works best for everyone. Preferably a week night and not too late.
By Class of 20Something
Link for the second league below. If you aren't familiar with Sleeper, they fixed everything wrong with other platforms, especially the draft, chat, and trash talk. You can sort by game for play by play of how every play effects fantasy scores and look at live overviews of fantasy points of players in a game.

Transactions are displayed in chat, multi team trades, and even trading draft picks

Also, NO ADS

https://sleeper.app/i/0JQ26z34KGZW

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'm all set, Wednesday is gonna be the best day for me for a draft close to kickoff because I'm gonna be at work every other weeknight and high school sports pops off the last week of August (with limited schedules the next couple of weeks).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Season kicks off Thursday night...we're gonna need some immediate action here
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Jusr reached out to him directly and he is not in a place to set up the draft this morning. But he said to plan for 9:45 pm ET on Wednesday. You don't get any more last minute on transactions.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
That works. Better late than never. :football
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
my bad everyone. i've spent the last 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere with very little coverage and was also pretty much hyperfocused on work catchup and college football season when i got back.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote: September 3rd, 2019, 11:36 am my bad everyone. i've spent the last 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere with very little coverage and was also pretty much hyperfocused on work catchup and college football season when i got back.
Are we not doing an auction draft again this year? I noticed it was set up as a standard draft.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Just checked on my matchup with jbock as I got into work tonight, and all I will say is...has anyone ever had a lead of more than 100 points in a matchup?
(Id post a picture but the only site I could upload it to puts a giant watermark on it unless you pay to subscribe unless someone would not mind if I emailed it to them)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yes sir

Under the dialogue box you will see the upload attachment tab. Just click that and you'll be on your way. There are size limitations but other then that its pretty self explanatory from there.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
As did I...I had to do it on the computer because of the file size
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Down to the last couple weeks and looks like it will be a three team tace for two spots with adam and I locking up berths this week (despite my losing this week) since we cannot finish with more than 5 losses.

It will come down to Johnny U, jbock and MicahK's team (RM is that you?) for the last two spots with Johnny U needing the most help of the three next week
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]