ASOR Club is a subscription-based service that will allow you access to all of our content. Feature stories, enhanced recruiting coverage, the all new rumor mill, and much, much more. Limited info will be posted here. Join The Club to unlock more content today!

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
With the launch of the ASOR club today we are launching a sub forum for that as well. This is where we will be posting the links to the articles and content available to club members only.So if you are on the fence on if you should join the club or not, you can follow this subforum to get a better sense of what the club will be offering.
Not gonna lie, perfect timing by Manson and the ASOR crew to launch this 62 days before gameday. I was hook line and sinker with this club and look forward to the product that ASOR will provide.
By cruzan_flame13
Just bought my subscription. I know it's not easy what Manson and other s do to establish something great. I like their vision and I want to be part of the experience! I don't want to freeload and complain when I'm the one who is just getting the information without the hard work these guys do. Not to bash anyone but come on now lol. Lets keep these guys going and lets help them out!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
I am not someone who reads many sports blogs. Nor do I watch sports news or listen to sports talk radio. Today, however, I joined the ASOR Club. I am glad to support your work.

The FlameFans forums were great for our family as we anticipated a move back to Lynchburg. We needed leads on schools, housing, job opportunities, etc. Although not thrilled with the forced name change :? , I have seen the quality of the website improve, including the reporting on ASOR. I look forward to reading more.

Have you ever considered having interns from among the student body? I am thinking not only of sports journalism, but also design & web.

One question: When I am signed in, where do I go for the "premium" content? There is a "club" link, but when I click on it I am told that I have already subscribed.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote: July 1st, 2019, 5:32 pmOne question: When I am signed in, where do I go for the "premium" content? There is a "club" link, but when I click on it I am told that I have already subscribed.
Since we haven't actually had our first Club article, I can't put them anywhere yet! I'll get that straightened out tomorrow. Thanks for joining!
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
For all of you that have joined, feel free to use this subforum for anything Club related - potential story topics, issues with your registration, story discussion, suggestions, complaints, etc.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
First Club article went live this morning. Also, to easily navigate to all Club content, in the header you can simply click on "Club" OR hover over "Club" and click on "Articles" underneath it.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Manson, I know praise has been coming your way here recently about your dedication for LU athletics through the ASOR sight and twitter account. So, I just want to simply say thanks brother. God has blessed you with a gift and I am blessed to be able to enjoy the work you put out.
Manson, is there a way for you to get a hold of former players and interview them to pick their brains about different things for the ASOR club?

I think it would be cool to hear Rashad Jennings, Walt Aikens and Josh Woodrums thoughts on the landscape of the program.

Or even get an interview from one of Freeze's former players to pick their brain on why Freeze has been so successful as a head coach and recruiter.

Thanks again for putting all of this together. It makes the dead period more enjoyable fo sho!
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: July 3rd, 2019, 5:27 pm Manson, is there a way for you to get a hold of former players and interview them to pick their brains about different things for the ASOR club?

I think it would be cool to hear Rashad Jennings, Walt Aikens and Josh Woodrums thoughts on the landscape of the program.

Or even get an interview from one of Freeze's former players to pick their brain on why Freeze has been so successful as a head coach and recruiter.

Thanks again for putting all of this together. It makes the dead period more enjoyable fo sho!
Great ideas, thank you! And having spoken with so many of these recruits now, as you will see in the coming days/weeks, you may get a small glimpse into your answer on Freeze and recruiting.

Keep sending your ideas/suggestions!
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
We're wrapping up the first month of ASOR Club and I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your support. I had no idea how this would be perceived and I understand people's hesitancy to pay for something that has always been free, especially around Liberty athletics when we're such a young program and it wasn't long ago we were a bottom feeder in the FCS ranks.

We've worked hard to make sure what you pay for is above and beyond what we've provided in the past. Just for some context, for the month of July 2019 we have published a total of 63 articles - 45 Club and 18 free. In July 2018, we published a total of 12 articles. So, the content we produced by this one test case is almost 4x of what we've done in the past while also increasing the amount of free content.

With a real budget now, we have some exciting things planned for the upcoming athletic season and a lot of this content that will cost money for us to produce will be provided to the entire ASOR community for free. We hope this will just be the beginning of the content we will be able to produce in the future and we wouldn't (and won't) be able to do that without your support!

Again, thank you so much for your support.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Will there be a swimsuit edition? Asking for a friend
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote: July 31st, 2019, 11:41 am
Purple Haize wrote: July 31st, 2019, 11:33 am Will there be a swimsuit edition? Asking for a friend
As long as we can put you on the cover!
Oh I’m ready baby!!!!

By sstaedtler
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Pennsylvania and a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan. Also do a lot of photography with animals, especially reptiles and amphibians. Used to run the local church softball league. In college football I always rooted for Army, and still do. But Army can't recruit the way a normal school can. I always wanted there to be a Protestant equivalent to Notre Dame and BYU. What first made me take notice a bit was Liberty's 2017 season opening win over Baylor. Liberty's move to Division I sparked my interest and I just paid to get football news so I can hear about Freeze and recruiting. Anyway, I will be attending my first Liberty game ever when Liberty visits Rutgers October 26th. In a future year, hope to get down the Liberty in Lynchburg to see the team in action!

Anyway, thanks for having me here!

Steve
Last edited by sstaedtler on September 26th, 2019, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]