Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Like them but we almost look like the old school pats unis. GIve me the navy matte helmet!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Club members got some info in the rumor mill but other then that I haven't seen or heard much.
By LibertyD
What is this uniform Daniel Moyer Jr is wearing on the Twitter page? Looks like Ole Miss to me....
By R i
Registration Days Posts
LibertyD wrote: July 26th, 2019, 9:29 pm What is this uniform Daniel Moyer Jr is wearing on the Twitter page? Looks like Ole Miss to me....
The pants are different in this pic, but I doubt those are the "New Uniforms"
By LUOrange
I like the uniforms we have, minus the new red ones from last year and the '71 helmet. I don't like that we seem to change uniforms so frequently. We need to be establishing some traditions rather changing because we can. The new ones need to be better than what we've had.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Definitely disagree with the chrome. I'd go with a throwback to mark the 50th season of football in a few years, but absolutely not on the chrome
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
You can add new unis and build tradition at the same time. Were not a penn state or bama so we fall more on the change it up side. I still think the blue helmet is the worst we have and ive thought that for years. We fixed the white last year finally.
By cruzan_flame13
It doesn’t matter what we want, but what our players and future recruits are interested in. Chrome is a interest in today’s recruits for schools who are not Penn State or Bama. I could picture us getting chrome helmets with a flaming reflection when the bright stadium lights hits them. If we don’t get them, that’s fine as wellZ
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I like chrome. But if we are doing throw back it HAS to be green and yellow
By amar0819
They 100% need to bring back the cursive "Flames" script. I'd love to see it in blue writing with a red outline on the white helmets!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: July 29th, 2019, 12:53 pm But if they bring back the script everyone is going to complain it looks too much like Ole Miss
This Ole Miss alum won't be complaining!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
amar0819 wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:36 am They 100% need to bring back the cursive "Flames" script. I'd love to see it in blue writing with a red outline on the white helmets!
Id go with red script personally (and yes that would also bring cries of Ole Miss) and have that as an alternate white helmet
By LUOrange
I like the dark blue/navy helmets (minus the '71). They looked the best when they were similar in design to the Broncos' helmet when Rocco was coaching.
By Old Red
The dark blue helmets look great, especially with red lettering. Matching that with a red shirt & white pants is a good start.
Because of our coach, Some folks will say it looks too similar to Ole Miss. that isn’t really a bad thing. Ole Miss has had great looking uniforms for years. We can do enough with ours to still be distinct, especially among the other state programs.

Now, once we sort out some uniforms, we need to work on a few other traditions. We were founded in 1971, during the muscle car era. We can get some hot rod that blows flames roar out onto the field to lead the team. We could ever pretend it’s the car Doc’s family used to run shine back in day. It would be way cooler than the rambling wreck at Georgia Tech, that’s for sure.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
amar0819 wrote: July 29th, 2019, 11:36 am They 100% need to bring back the cursive "Flames" script. I'd love to see it in blue writing with a red outline on the white helmets!
Ugliest helmets we have ever had, IMHO.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]