Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By amar0819
I love that they are moving it closer to the field. Never understood why they originally built it so far from the field.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
amar0819 wrote: July 8th, 2019, 9:21 am I love that they are moving it closer to the field. Never understood why they originally built it so far from the field.
Probably with expansion in mind, Jerrah has a great vision for buildings and development.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone figured out the exact location of this season's locker room and team entrance onto field ?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I laid some pipe today. I usually lay a lot of pipe after a long road trip
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
A couple days old now but ...

By CCWMichael
LUAlum1215 wrote: July 16th, 2019, 9:35 am Ask and ye shall receive...

Looks like we need a new goal post?
This certainly does not look like it will be usable by next month.
By BlueBlood
Great picture. Thanks!

I think the only things that NEED to be completed for opening day are the locker room, electric back on for the scoreboard and a new goalpost.
By BlueBlood
I have a feeling that this thing will be fully under roof, that there will be bricks on the building, and that the turf in front of the building will be re-installed prior to the Syracuse game. 5 weeks to go.

BTW - if LU needs any motivation, ODU practically rebuilt their entire stadium during the off-season.
By Class of 20Something
I wouldn't be shocked. Most of the work to this point has all been preparing the old. The past two weeks have turned to construction and have been rapid progress. A functional fascade would make for good TV too for all our Syracuse highlights.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: July 16th, 2019, 11:36 am Great picture. Thanks!

I think the only things that NEED to be completed for opening day are the locker room, electric back on for the scoreboard and a new goalpost.
I was told this morning that a "makeshift game day" locker room will be in place by kickoff August 31. team will exit from left side of FOC, as one views it looking north.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 2:37 pm I was told this morning that a "makeshift game day" locker room will be in place by kickoff August 31. team will exit from left side of FOC, as one views it looking north.
That must have been Hardee's intell that was shared after I left at 8:15.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 3:36 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 2:37 pm I was told this morning that a "makeshift game day" locker room will be in place by kickoff August 31. team will exit from left side of FOC, as one views it looking north.
That must have been Hardee's intell that was shared after I left at 8:15.
No, I was told this at another venue. (off campus)
By Class of 20Something
Some people don't want to get in their own head and want to use media and the Gucci locker rooms as their escape. Others want to get in the zone and view these locker rooms as an assurance that nothing is going to distract them until the first snap.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Most of these multi million dollar locker rooms are for recruiting purposes more than anything else.

Example: If LSU's players are sleeping at their lockers, they are probably not doing much to help the team.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

At what point in history was the ACC ever any bett[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]