This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:has anyone figured out yet why most of the media "sleep with the liberals" ? Media should report the news, not make up news. Media should be 100% neutral.
Agreed but that has never really been a thing and has continued to get worse and worse. I sure hope you hold Fox News to the same standard as CNN and MSNBC because they are just as bad, if not worse in SOME ways.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
:lol: At least they aren’t turning the frogs gay!
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:has anyone figured out yet why most of the media "sleep with the liberals" ? Media should report the news, not make up news. Media should be 100% neutral.
Agreed but that has never really been a thing and has continued to get worse and worse. I sure hope you hold Fox News to the same standard as CNN and MSNBC because they are just as bad, if not worse in SOME ways.
FOX News is basically White House propaganda these days.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
lynchburgwildcats wrote:
thepostman wrote:
FOX News is basically White House propaganda these days.
I don’t think you need the “basically” qualifier.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote: I don’t think you need the “basically” qualifier.
Fox tries to keep mainstream media "as a whole" fair and balanced. You have NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS on the left and then FOX on the right. Tough job but someone got to do it. :lol:
Last edited by TH Spangler on May 5th, 2019, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
I prefer NPR over all of them. You still have to tolerate some one-sided interviews, but reporting is typically less inflammatory. My elderly father is always pushing NewsMax but I always come up with good excuses for never tuning in.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]