If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Tiger Woods just won his first major in 11 years, 15th overall, and 5th green jacket.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I never watch golf but I watched the back 9 yesterday. That is the power of Tiger Woods.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
obviously the guy's got some demons and done some pretty crappy things right but talk about a guy that was basically written off by almost everyone. i know i thought he was done.

someone put together a clip of all the people who said he was finished and it was crazy. watching it now, you like what is wrong with these people...but then you realize you were that people.

was just tremendous tv and a big win for the sport of golf .
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good to see Woods win, rather than some "no name". Of the entire field, Woods, Mickelson, Spieth, and Langer were the only 4, I hoped would win.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on April 15th, 2019, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Good to see Woods win, rather than some "no name". Of the entire field, Woods, Mickelson, Spieth, and Langer were the only 3 I hoped would win.
My sources tell me that's 4, not 3.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:I get the first 3, but Langer? Why? Cause he's old?
Langer, because he's older, and he's from Germany. I have special golf connection to Germany. That's where I learned to play at.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Good to see Woods win, rather than some "no name". Of the entire field, Woods, Mickelson, Spieth, and Langer were the only 3 I hoped would win.
My sources tell me that's 4, not 3.
The Army has never really been known for their book smarts.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Someone needs to read up on U.S. History. Some of the smartest men our country has had were in the Army.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I certainly wouldn't disagree but that became nothing but history on September 18, 1947.

;)
By Class of 20Something
thepostman wrote:I certainly wouldn't disagree but that became nothing but history on September 18, 1947.

;)
We all know army is an acronym.

Air force Rejected Me Yesterday
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I always heard that Marines were not smart enough for the Army, and USAF and Navy were not tough enough for Army.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have always been under the assumption that JMU is for those who cannot get accepted anywhere else.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am still working on my degree. I have semester hours from the following schools:

Northern Va Community College
Gadsden State
Greenville Tech
Hampton University

But I have 18 diplomas from Law Enforcement and Military Schools.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Kudos to you for all your educational accomplishments but you may want to lay off on judgement on other institutions that you clearly know very little about especially when Liberty U will accept just about anybody in their online program.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
There is probably smart people and not so smart people at every school in the nation. I was taking a shot at JMU for their number of transfers of athletes that show up there.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
You were doing what you always do, taking a shot without anything to really back it up. You just put it out there and hope it sticks, but it rarely ever does.
By Class of 20Something
thepostman wrote:You were doing what you always do, taking a shot without anything to really back it up. You just put it out there and hope it sticks, but it rarely ever does.
Running the DNC playbook like a champ.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
thepostman wrote:You were doing what you always do, taking a shot without anything to really back it up. You just put it out there and hope it sticks, but it rarely ever does.
Running the DNC playbook like a champ.
I wonder if he’s gonna vote for Beto or Mayor Pete? Obviously not any of the women and Mayor Pete IS a veteran
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If I vote in demorat primary it will be for Biden. But they may not let Non-Demorats vote.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]