The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, are you going? Study That's actually a road trip that I might be able to make.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach, are you going? Study That's actually a road trip that I might be able to make.
Yes, I will make the voyage up north.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Leaving Lynchburg at what time?
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
What are the chances of Autumn Bishop not hitting a HR this year? Anyone? Had 2 FR year but missed a ton of games to injury and had 8 last year! Certainly need another power bat in the lineup.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:What are the chances of Autumn Bishop not hitting a HR this year? Anyone? Had 2 FR year but missed a ton of games to injury and had 8 last year! Certainly need another power bat in the lineup.
Strange, the different approaches the twins seem to be taking with the bat this year. Amber has been much more aggressive, with better power numbers while Autumn has been extremely patient and leads the team in walks and OB%. With so little power elsewhere in the lineup, I think Autumn should possibly rethink things.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We have 20 HR as a team. At least 4 players in the nation have that many or more. The way wind was blowing out at N Florida, I figured we'd hit 2 or 3 out. Never came close, other than a McFarland foul ball, if I recall correctly.

Speaking of HRs, the girl who hit all those HRs at G Webb last season and then transferred to South Carolina has 3 HR and a .152 BA this season.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach and I are doing a ROAD TRIP to UVa today! "

Go Ho...I mean Go Flames." :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach and I are doing a ROAD TRIP to UVa today! "

Go Ho...I mean Go Flames." :lol:
if he pulls for the hoos, he might be left up there.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Very embarrassing lost. I have seen us play 30+ games this season. I haven't seen the team that got off bus in Charlottesville today.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Perfect weather for a ballgame, and McCracken was even there. Base running errors cost us the game, including running through a STOP sign at 3rd base. :talktohand
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I still can't believe we lost this game.
Yeah. Sounds fishy
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Yeah. Sounds fishy
Purple, if you had been in attendance and know anything about softball, you would agree with me.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Yeah. Sounds fishy
Purple, if you had been in attendance and know anything about softball, you would agree with me.
That it sounds fishy? Butter my biscuit it certainly does
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]