The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Big weekend series with the Eagles after our game with Duke. They are 3-0 in the conference (swept 3 games from Kennesaw). Pitcher Riley Randolph has a .84 ERA with 141 k's in 114 innings. This is a very important series if we intend to climb back into contention in the ASUN.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Double header Saturday, single game Sunday. We need to take the brooms to Florida and get a sweep of FGCU.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU wins game one, 6-2. Hoffman makes diving catch with bases loaded to end the game.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Big win. FGCU's ace pitcher Riley Reynolds, had an ERA under 1 coming in. Cassidy with 5 strong innings and then Julia came in for the save. Both FGCU runs were unearned.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We complete the double header sweep with a 4-2 win behind the pitching of Julia and Emily Kirby.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Robertson had 2 hits and 3 RBI, including a 2 run triple to break 1-1 tie, in 6th inning, I believe it was. We need a sweep of FGCU.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:Big win. FGCU's ace pitcher Riley Reynolds, had an ERA under 1 coming in. Cassidy with 5 strong innings and then Julia came in for the save. Both FGCU runs were unearned.

Riley Reynolds plays for LU. FGCU pitcher is Riley Randolph .
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
While everyone was immersed in football and basketball, the Lady Flames swept FGCU this afternoon 2-0. Excellent pitching all weekend.

K. Harris hit a 2 run single in 6th inning to break scoreless tie.
By Dalegarz1
Not everyone was immersed in other sports! I followed our softball team closely all weekend. Excellent sew of FGCU! I'm hoping this will propel us to play consistently at a high level for the remainder of the year and secure an NCAA bid.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I wish someone had posted some updates. I was traveling to Chicago, thus could not follow the action live.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I wish someone had posted some updates. I was traveling to Chicago, thus could not follow the action live.
That’s awfully far North for you
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
True, but duty calls. This place is like a foreign country to me.

Before bedtime, I will go on YouTube and listen to "Dixie"
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
You should make sure to get some Chicago pizza first. I prefer Lou Malnadi’s. But Giordano’s or Geno’s will do
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:You should make sure to get some Chicago pizza first. I prefer Lou Malnadi’s. But Giordano’s or Geno’s will do
Surely those can't compare to a windy City Jr Whopper!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:You should make sure to get some Chicago pizza first. I prefer Lou Malnadi’s. But Giordano’s or Geno’s will do
My next slice of pizza will be my first slice of pizza.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Ever?! Seriously?!??!! What’s the story there?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Ever?! Seriously?!??!! What’s the story there?
Gotta be a religious thing
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Not like the taste of it. Tried it twice , both tasted terrible, thus I scratched pizza off my menu.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Not like the taste of it. Tried it twice , both tasted terrible, thus I scratched pizza off my menu.
So you HAVE eaten a slice of pizza.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
So your next piece of pizza would be your first slice but you've had 2 slices?

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Not like the taste of it. Tried it twice , both tasted terrible, thus I scratched pizza off my menu.
Ballcoach, pizza in an MRE is not really pizza. Neither is Chef Boyardee. :nono

You are honestly in the land of the best pizza in the whole country. Giordano’s is amazing! We took our whole Quiz Bowl team there when we went to Nationals in 2014. You really should try it for Purple and me. You can probably even get it with hamburger.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:So your next piece of pizza would be your first slice but you've had 2 slices?

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
One small bite doesn't constitute a slice. Let's forget about pizza and talk softball,
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Not like the taste of it. Tried it twice , both tasted terrible, thus I scratched pizza off my menu.
Ballcoach, pizza in an MRE is not really pizza. Neither is Chef Boyardee. :nono

You are honestly in the land of the best pizza in the whole country. Giordano’s is amazing! We took our whole Quiz Bowl team there when we went to Nationals in 2014. You really should try it for Purple and me. You can probably even get it with hamburger.
Chef Boyardee is good stuff! You must not be fixing it correctly. But you can’t go wrong with Giordano’s
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I will not wander around Chicago looking for pizza. I will stay close to hotel.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, many pizza places DELIVER to hotel rooms.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]