If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Mostly academic, with rich parents paying others to cheat to get their kid into big schools. Some posed as athletes to speed up admission process. Southern Cal was caught again, can't recall other schools.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Not really late, just haven't had time. Actually I have not had time to read entire story. Been busy preparing for today's softball, baseball and women's basketball. Plus preparing to depart for Kennesaw State tomorrow.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I do research on each of our softball opponents, i.e. stats , strength of schedule, etc. Then I'm able to "coach up" Cider Jim and "others" during the game.

Also have to coordinate my work schedule to insure I get off in time to make it to game. Sometimes this involves working extra hours.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Not really late, just haven't had time. Actually I have not had time to read entire story. Been busy preparing for today's softball, baseball and women's basketball. Plus preparing to depart for Kennesaw State tomorrow.
If you post something after someone else does, especially after there’s been discussion about it, that means you were late.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:What do you do to prepare? You don't just show up for the games?
Gotta stretch. Don’t wanna pull a hammy
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
True story--the last time I asked Ballcoach for a "scouting report" of a particular player, he looked up at the scoreboard and read me her batting average.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:True story--the last time I asked Ballcoach for a "scouting report" of a particular player, he looked up at the scoreboard and read me her batting average.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

in depth analysis I can see

Well, you can expect top notch analysis today!
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I love Ballcoach!! You guys give him such a hard time on this board, but we need 200 more of him at Liberty. Ballcoach are you McCracken? :)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]