Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Alrighty, I received a nice letter along with a 2019 football schedule and a few tickets for games.
Problem for me is I am not driving from PA to use these.
So, if anyone the coupon for two free tickets to a baseball game or the four tickets for the basketball games versus KSU let me know in this thread. Them PM me your address and I will mail them pronto.
I really wish I could use them but it is what it is.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I got the same envelope. The baseball coupon is for any game; the basketball coupon is only for the our last home game (Tuesday, Feb. 26th) against KSU, but it's good for the whole double header (girls game at 5:00). :clapping
By CCWMichael
Cider Jim wrote:I got the same envelope. The baseball coupon is for any game; the basketball coupon is only for the our last home game (Tuesday, Feb. 26th) against KSU, but it's good for the whole double header (girls game at 5:00). :clapping
Yes, this is what I have as well

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]