The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
Our ladies got stung in Mexico.
I really think they regroup and come out with a ton of passion and focus and pull off 4-1.
Ballcoach15 ---- I'll take your 5-0 --- this team has the talent to pull it off.
By Dalegarz1
by ballcoach15 » February 11th, 2019, 8:28 pm
We play McNeese State (3-3) twice, A&M (4-1) twice and single game with Rutgers (3-2).

Actually, we play McNeese State only once and Rutgers twice.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am up in Seattle battling the snow until Friday. I may try to make it over on Saturday for the game with the Aggy squad.

I drove by Davis Diamond this past Saturday while my son was on a college visit to A&M (due diligence for him). It is quite the palace! It is a massive step forward from their old complex.

If anyone makes the trip, it is also right by the Bush (41) Presidential Library & Museum which is well worth a few hours.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach status update: he's on his way to Texas A&M and having lunch at the Burger King in Vicksburg, MS. :oldhag
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to the Lone Star State! It looks like great weather all weekend in the Greater Bryan-College Station (BCS) metropolitan area.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Too hot for softball. Game canceled.

JK with JOKES :rofl
By LUDad
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach status update: he's on his way to Texas A&M and having lunch at the Burger King in Vicksburg, MS. :oldhag
I hope BC has roto rooter on speed dial he may need them for his arteries one day...
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU wins 2-1

Only had 3 hits. Caneto had 2 run single, following intentional walk to Amber Bishop. Autumn Bishop had 2 hits.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:LU wins 2-1

Only had 3 hits. Caneto had 2 run single, following intentional walk to Amber Bishop. Autumn Bishop had 2 hits.
For those wondering as I was it was against Rutgers.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]