The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By CCWMichael
This a a huge week for the ladies. Many good teams slated this week. I wish them well.
Hey Liberty softball ..... stream your games please!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach must be asleep at the switch. :boring
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sources say LU softball had another scrimmage today, but ballcoach was no where in sight. :shock:
Last edited by Cider Jim on February 3rd, 2019, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Sources say LU softball had another scrimmage today, but ballcoach was no where in sight. :shock:
No advance notice of scrimmage distributed. If I had known I would have been there.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Sources say LU softball had another scrimmage today, but ballcoach was no where in sight. :shock:
He was probably with one of his Lady Friends
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I received word today, that Baylor's #1 pitcher is out for the season.
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:I received word today, that Baylor's #1 pitcher is out for the season.
Ouch!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Recovering from offseason knee surgery
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:Weather forecast for Puerto Vallarta tomorrow: 82 degrees
Well if your not kidnapped and murdered it's a great temperature to revel in this time of year.
It is sometimes sketchy outside of tourist compounds but I hope they get to see some of the fantastic pyramids and other ruins.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
That's been our weather the past few days here in Houston. It rarely gets much warmer than the Mid 80s in PV.
By CCWMichael
Sly Fox wrote:That's been our weather the past few days here in Houston. It rarely gets much warmer than the Mid 80s in PV.
Not long before you are 100, Humid as hang, and mosquito ridden
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Weather forecast for Puerto Vallarta tomorrow: 82 degrees
Well if your not kidnapped and murdered it's a great temperature to revel in this time of year.
It is sometimes sketchy outside of tourist compounds but I hope they get to see some of the fantastic pyramids and other ruins.
Stay inside resort.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:That's been our weather the past few days here in Houston. It rarely gets much warmer than the Mid 80s in PV.
Sly, keep that weather through next weekend. I hope it's in 80s when I'm down there.

Even though Liberty is not playing today, the 2019 softball season is underway. Baylor leads South Carolina 2-0 in 2nd inning.
By CCWMichael
Tough week for the ladies.
Time to regroup and get into the post-season
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]