Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.
By CCWMichael
gerb wrote:In 2012 HF recruited the #1 player in Mississippi, Ryan Buchanan from Jackson prep. This was his first recruiting class.

Jerrion Ealy is a 5 star from Jackson Prep de-committed from Ole Miss Jan 8. Several of our coaches were in the "Sip" around that time including HF I believe.

Jerrion and hasn't announced yet. Will announce on ESPN2 at 11:15CT...

https://twitter.com/ealy_1k/status/1082677626219782144

A huge long shot but fun to think about.
I am with you. It feels great to know we have some go getters out there who are willing to RISE UP
By jinxy
Hate missing out on harris. I think merritt is the last big one were waiting on along with lands actually coming through

Knight and creer are west coast so probably later.
By jinxy
Dont know if i buy that. Should take all the talent we can still. Figure the rest out later. Lloyd and james both have 2 years and green 3.
By CCWMichael
What recruiting class to include everyone picked up in December!
I can't wait for the upcoming season much less our future seasons!
Build Freeze, Build!
By CCWMichael
ballcoach15 wrote:I am not a "offensive or defensive line guru", but I like the size of our new recruits.
No need to be a guru but pushing a bull compared to a calf ...... I'll take bulls on our side.
By CCWMichael
A Sea of Red wrote:About to do a hit on ESPN radio 93.3 in Lynchburg for those interested. Should be around 5:40.
Any recording of this? I was at church tonight so unable to listen
By ballcoach15
The Flames Club Meet and Greet was wonderful tonight. Very impressed with coaching staff. Great job of recruiting on short notice. With a couple of recruits, it was done in a matter of minutes or hours, last week.

I got to talk with Coach Freeze, the defensive coordinator and couple others. Also got to meet Cider Jim and TF?
By Purple Haize
CCWMichael wrote:
A Sea of Red wrote:About to do a hit on ESPN radio 93.3 in Lynchburg for those interested. Should be around 5:40.
He was awful. Hopefully not 8) :lol: If you read the board you are up on everything. Sorta surprised he was on. Just wish it was the old show
By CCWMichael
Purple Haize wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:
He was awful. Hopefully not 8) :lol: If you read the board you are up on everything. Sorta surprised he was on. Just wish it was the old show
Thanks
By prototype
Great Job Jon!! You did great. Things like that really help elevate a program.
July 1st?

Are you doing a brief trial period for folks. Ive[…]

Its actually fairly common. I know of 2 growing c[…]

Mike houston and uncc have dropped a post commitme[…]

Prayer for Job Change

You’re at JF? I’ll definitely pray f[…]