Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Denton (TX) Record-Chronicle wrote:Volleyball: Denton sophomore Thomas commits to Liberty University

By Matthew Brune Contributing Writer
Jan 10, 2019

Denton's Taylor Thomas (6) bumps the ball back to a teammate when opponent, Ryan, serves the ball at Ryan High School.

After collecting plenty of accolades and wins this past fall, Denton sophomore Taylor Thomas committed Tuesday evening to play Division I volleyball.

Thomas committed on Twitter to continue her career at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, once she graduates in 2021.

“I looked at a bunch of colleges, but I went up there over Christmas break for a clinic and ... the campus was beautiful and it had a good vibe,” Thomas said. “I got to meet the coach, and he was awesome and reminded me of my favorite coaches and [Denton coach Cassie Headrick], so it was what I was looking for. Also, the values they have there are incredible and right up my alley.”
Click Here for Full Story
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote: big swingers
What do you know about that lifestyle?
I see what you did there
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Very funny coach...
I mean that its pretty much a given you're gonna need your big hitters and blockers to be the taller players (as obvious as it may sound)
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
JK37 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote: big swingers
What do you know about that lifestyle?
I see what you did there
I would hope. I made it pretty obvious.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread