If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Don't forget, we should give him credit for "Calling" the Hugh Freeze hire!
He was the ONLY one.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I not believe everything in documentaries . They are produced to make money/TV Ratings. Most are probably produced by liberals.
You aren’t real.
JK, if you're in town over the holidays, I should take you out for a Junior Whopper with Ballcoach. Believe me, he's real. :oldhag :usa
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I will trust the well respected reporters at SB Nation over ballcoach and friends.
I am almost done with that documentary and it is just crazy what goes on. I mean I always knew it went on but seeing it in action is really kind of sad.
By Jonathan Carone
thepostman wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:I will trust the well respected reporters at SB Nation over ballcoach and friends.
I am almost done with that documentary and it is just crazy what goes on. I mean I always knew it went on but seeing it in action is really kind of sad.
I’m in a group chat with a few guys who I convinced to watch it. We’ve probably sent over 100 texts just digesting it all. There are so many angles in it that I’ve never seen presented the way they presented it.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
JK37 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I not believe everything in documentaries . They are produced to make money/TV Ratings. Most are probably produced by liberals.
You aren’t real.
JK, if you're in town over the holidays, I should take you out for a Junior Whopper with Ballcoach. Believe me, he's real. :oldhag :usa
Now I wish I was. Unfortunately not. First year we’re staying out and not visiting any family for holidays. Bummer.
By ElmersTwin
Jonathan Carone wrote:
JK37 wrote:What documentary?
Foul Play from SB Nation.

Four part documentary on YouTube. About 25 minute episodes for each.
Decided to give this series a shot. Currently watching episode 2 and it's really fascinating.
By ElmersTwin
Jonathan Carone wrote:You’ll be hooked. It’s really good.
If there's anything I learned from that series it's that we need more "family friends" who can dish out the money. If Mississippi State can get away with it then why not give it a shot?!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ElmersTwin wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:You’ll be hooked. It’s really good.
If there's anything I learned from that series it's that we need more "family friends" who can dish out the money. If Mississippi State can get away with it then why not give it a shot?!
LU could offer Housing Upgrades in Heaven! 8)
By CCWMichael
Jonathan Carone wrote:I love Chad but I hope he doesn’t settle for CSU. He could get a G5 DC job soon which would lead higher than head coach at CSU ever could.
Tough choice. Does he sit and wait it out?
Or, take a HC slot now and show he can perform and step up from there.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Chad wants to be a H.C and this is a good chance for him. If I know Jeff Barber's thinking he is gonna hire Autry Denson. I think Chad is a much better fit for CSU but Jeff won't do it because Jeff wants the bigger overall name.
By Class of 20Something
I'm going to disagree. CSU knew their sanctions were coming for a long time. The knew when they hired JB. JB knew when he went there. CSU is going to have a great opportunity to rise from their issues stronger than before because they've hired better people BECAUSE of what happened.
By Jonathan Carone
They’re in a better position than before, but unless there’s been a gigantic shift administratively, they’re never going to invest what’s needed into be a good football program.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:They’re in a better position than before, but unless there’s been a gigantic shift administratively, they’re never going to invest what’s needed into be a good football program.
Facts.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Just as I predicted. Jeff Barber is still an idiot! (I'm still not over how you pushed Danny Rocco out) I hope you do nothing but fail at CSU.
LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]