Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Brandon Streeter
Assistant Coach/Recruiting Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach
Clemson University

CU Official Profile

Twitter

Coaching Experience
  • 2004-2005 - Clemson Graduate Assistant
    2006-2008 - Liberty Quarterbacks Coach
    2009-2011 - Liberty Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach

2012-2014 - Richmond Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach
    2015-Present - Clemson Quarterbacks Coach

Playing Experience
  • 1996-1997 - Clemson Backup Quarterback
    1998-1999 - Clemson Quarterback
    3-Time ACC Academic Honor Roll

Charleston (SC) Post and Courier wrote:Sapakoff: From Gettysburg to Clemson, Brandon Streeter groomed for success

Gene Sapakoff
Aug 18, 2018

Clemson quarterbacks coach Brandon Streeter (left) talks with head coach Dabo Swinney. File/AP

CLEMSON — Brandon Streeter took it for granted for years, all those steps between Little Round Top and The Peach Orchard and The Angle. He took so many tours of the hallowed Gettysburg Battlefield as a kid.

“Sometimes it seems like I was there every day,” Streeter said.

He led tours as a young man.
Click Here for Full Story
Brandon is reportedly paid in the $800k range as the highest paid position coach in the country as of a year ago. But if Brent Venables does indeed jump at one of the openings then Brandon is a shoe-in to become Clemson OC. There is no indication that Venables is going anywhere after he shot down his college roommate who is the AD at Texas Tech.
Sly Fox wrote:Brandon is reportedly paid in the $800k range as the highest paid position coach in the country as of a year ago.
Not sure where you’re seeing this but everything I’ve found says Street is making $455k base with $95k incentives.
This has been my choice for over a year and I think would be the perfect fit for us. He'll bring back Chad Wilt who is ready to be a D.C after a great run at Army the last 3 seasons. I also believe this would be a pro Liberty staff which would include several former Liberty players who are currently coaching at other schools.
givemethemic wrote:This has been my choice for over a year and I think would be the perfect fit for us. He'll bring back Chad Wilt who is ready to be a D.C after a great run at Army the last 3 seasons. I also believe this would be a pro Liberty staff which would include several former Liberty players who are currently coaching at other schools.
I like this path a lot.
flameshaw wrote:
givemethemic wrote:This has been my choice for over a year and I think would be the perfect fit for us. He'll bring back Chad Wilt who is ready to be a D.C after a great run at Army the last 3 seasons. I also believe this would be a pro Liberty staff which would include several former Liberty players who are currently coaching at other schools.
I like this path a lot.
Me too.
jinxy wrote:Lets project it out.

Streeter. Hc
Mike brown rb coach
Dearmon wr coach
Wilt dc
Rojas lb coach

Who am i missing?
I would also be DOWN for this grouping of coaches. I loved watching Manny Rojas play and honestly if he brings the same excitement to coaching as when he played then entertained we will be.
tyndal23 wrote:If up to Ian I could see him doing this and it would be perfect - JFJR might push for bigger name splash/ Hugh Freeze type. Remember - Ian brought in a HS coach to Baylor...
Ian certainly has some great coonections. It has happened time and time again bringing relatively unknown talet up has been productive. Mike Yurcich is a great example.
Class of 20Something wrote:Will Clemson be noticeably worse off without Brandon Streeter for a month?

Is Clemson's staff capable of winning two football games without Streeter on staff?

Is tripling his salary enough to move him faster?
Who says he’d leave till after the Bowl. Coaches and Coordinators take other jobs and stick around all the time through Bowl season.
Good morning Jerry.Jr, I know you read this board. Ian you either read it or have someone with eyeballs on this for you as well. Brandon Streeter is the guy. Perfect balance of coaching, handling the alumni and recruiting. Streeter was here for round 1 and helped get this place to where we are now.

You guys saw first hand how Army's defense embarrassed us back in Week 2. Later in September Army went toe to toe at Oklahoma and should have beat the #4 team in the country on the road. Chad Wilt has played a huge role in the success of Army football the last 3 season. He can recruit and brings over a decade of FBS coaching experience and is ready to lead our defense. Watch how he coaches this Saturday as Army plays Navy. You'll be ready to go tackle someone!

Manny Rojas was one of the best defensive players to ever play at Liberty, you don't need me to tell you how critical he was in helping turn over that mess that Ken Karcher left us so quickly. He jumped into coaching right away here at Liberty, then Richmond, and now Delaware were they are back to being in the FCS playoffs under Danny Rocco (Should have never left him go to Richmond, don't get me started).

You can keep Mike Brown on staff and I bet that you could get Rashad Jennings to get his coaching start with this staff as well. We don't need the big splash for the sake of winning a press conference, we need a staff that will get us ready to shock the world against Syracuse on August 31st in Williams Stadium and then give us a chance to come down to the great city of Raleigh and beat N.C.State in Carter Finley Stadium 2 years from now.

You want winning without all of the drama, this is the best path. Make it happen!!!!!
Last edited by givemethemic on December 4th, 2018, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jinxy wrote:Lets project it out.

Streeter. Hc
Mike brown rb coach
Dearmon wr coach
Wilt dc
Rojas lb coach

Who am i missing?
Kurt Warner QB coach. Plus he has a son that walked on at Nebraska that would come with him. He is a WR though, but he led AZ HS's in receiving his SR year. I know the guy pretty well. He is a great Christian and would be a big name to help recruiting. I know it is probably just a pipe dream, but it would be a good stepping stone for him, if he wants to continue in coaching.
Light em up. :)
Streeter is my favorite of all the possible candidates at the moment. No baggage, young, offensively minded, experience developing multiple NFL quarterbacks and if we don't hire him...someone else will eventually.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]