This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
His passing is certainly the last of an Era. His resume will not be seen again in Politics. His greatest attributes were what cost him a second term. But I’m not sure that’s a bad thing to say. Impressive man.
By cruzan_flame13
A man who went to Yale and was taken in the skull and bones secret club plus had his career paved for him. So many things on the guy; I wouldn’t call it impressive. Nevertheless, people will believe what they want to believe(or told what to believe), see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Of course, I will be depicted as negative, crazy and ridiculous for this comment.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:A man who went to Yale and was taken in the skull and bones secret club plus had his career paved for him. So many things on the guy; I wouldn’t call it impressive. Nevertheless, people will believe what they want to believe(or told what to believe), see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Of course, I will be depicted as negative, crazy and ridiculous for this comment.
Yeah. The way the Illuminati had his plane shot down in WW2 then sent a secret submarine to save him was amazing. Everyone knows that Japanese Pilot also studied at Yale prior to the War and was also a Skull and Bones member. They communicated the S and B secret code over the radio so the Japanese pilot knew not to kill him
:roll:
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:A man who went to Yale and was taken in the skull and bones secret club plus had his career paved for him. So many things on the guy; I wouldn’t call it impressive. Nevertheless, people will believe what they want to believe(or told what to believe), see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear. Of course, I will be depicted as negative, crazy and ridiculous for this comment.
Yeah. The way the Illuminati had his plane shot down in WW2 then sent a secret submarine to save him was amazing. Everyone knows that Japanese Pilot also studied at Yale prior to the War and was also a Skull and Bones member. They communicated the S and B secret code over the radio so the Japanese pilot knew not to kill him
Then you use ignorance to make a snarky response which indicates a sign of cognitive dissonance. Hope you feel better after you pressed submit 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Then you use ignorance to make a snarky response which indicates a sign of cognitive dissonance. Hope you feel better after you pressed submit 8)
I did because I was laughing at your Alex Jones commentary
By cruzan_flame13
This is really all you have? Clearly shows you don’t actually know what you’re talking about and wouldn’t even take the time to know anything for yourself and only receive talking points from mainstream news and in this case Alex Jones. You make the movie Idocracy look like a documentary sir. Nice try though.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
But you just recapped an Alex Jones documentary I watched years ago. So I would dare say you're an Alex Jones fan. Plenty of that stuff can be debunked but that is probably not a conversation you want to really have.
By cruzan_flame13
thepostman wrote:But you just recapped an Alex Jones documentary I watched years ago. So I would dare say you're an Alex Jones fan. Plenty of that stuff can be debunked but that is probably not a conversation you want to really have.
So basically what you’re saying that because a person, whom I suppose you believe like PH is a nut, stated something that is actually documented in a movie, then it’s not credible? Wow, sounds like you can be easily deceived as well. Clearly you guys don’t ask questions or look into things than just videos and talking points.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:This is really all you have? Clearly shows you don’t actually know what you’re talking about and wouldn’t even take the time to know anything for yourself and only receive talking points from mainstream news and in this case Alex Jones. You make the movie Idocracy look like a documentary sir. Nice try though.
Someone please get me some aloe because of the burn :roll:

You lead with aspersions of conspiracies and denigrate a man’s accomplishments. Then your only defense is to say well if you don’t believe me you must be wrong and only believe lies. Don’t project your shortcomings and feelings of inadequacy on him or anyone else

HW Bush was a great American who served this Country in times of war. He Presided over the Country at the end of the Cold War. He was shot down and escaped death several times in WW2. His least impressive political feat was becoming a member of Congress
He had a quiet ability to inspire that generated incredible loyalty you don’t see anymore.
By cruzan_flame13
I never said that because I already knew that you wouldn’t believe what I stated. Your comment reminded me of a statement J. Edgar Hoover made I believe some time in the late 50’s. His statement was:

“The individual comes face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind has not come to a realisation of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”

President Eisenhower even warned us in his farewell speech about of this evil known as the military industrial complex(you can find clips of his televised speech in the internet). If you want to believe what you’re told about how all these great guys made all these accomplishments and did well for country, then that’s on you. It’s not unfortunately all true, but you have the right to believe. I’m not here to burn you but I’m not going to pretend the resume and actions of this man and his family political oligarchic rule benefited the American people. Politics is no different than pro wrestling(WWE). We are given the vigilante and the heroes. It is what is, call me crazy if you’d like. This still will not change the truth especially when you have a platform(the internet) in which you can find truth. You already accepted what you wanted and that that PH. The truth is the truth wether you like it or not, I don’t need to tell you that you’re wrong because you don’t want to accept what I posted.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:I never said that because I already knew that you wouldn’t believe what I stated. Your comment reminded me of a statement J. Edgar Hoover made I believe some time in the late 50’s. His statement was:

“The individual comes face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind has not come to a realisation of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”

President Eisenhower even warned us in his farewell speech about of this evil known as the military industrial complex(you can find clips of his televised speech in the internet). If you want to believe what you’re told about how all these great guys made all these accomplishments and did well for country, then that’s on you. It’s not unfortunately all true, but you have the right to believe. I’m not here to burn you but I’m not going to pretend the resume and actions of this man and his family political oligarchic rule benefited the American people. Politics is no different than pro wrestling(WWE). We are given the vigilante and the heroes. It is what is, call me crazy if you’d like. This still will not change the truth especially when you have a platform(the internet) in which you can find truth. You already accepted what you wanted and that that PH. The truth is the truth wether you like it or not, I don’t need to tell you that you’re wrong because you don’t want to accept what I posted.
If it’s on the Internet it must be true
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:But you just recapped an Alex Jones documentary I watched years ago. So I would dare say you're an Alex Jones fan. Plenty of that stuff can be debunked but that is probably not a conversation you want to really have.
So basically what you’re saying that because a person, whom I suppose you believe like PH is a nut, stated something that is actually documented in a movie, then it’s not credible? Wow, sounds like you can be easily deceived as well. Clearly you guys don’t ask questions or look into things than just videos and talking points.
I was super into rhe conspiracy world for a long time and still find it to be fascinating but it doesn't take a whole lot of digging to find that a lot of that stuff is simply half truths and are easily debunked if you, as you say, ask questions.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
I was super into rhe conspiracy world for a long time and still find it to be fascinating but it doesn't take a whole lot of digging to find that a lot of that stuff is simply half truths and are easily debunked if you, as you say, ask questions.
You obviously aren’t asking the “right” questions. You’re just asking the questions “They” want you to ask and of course have the answers to.
By cruzan_flame13
Okay Post, is Tavistock Institute, operation paperclip and mocking bird, co-intelpro or even the Franklin coverup under Reagan and Bush’s administration half truths? Iike I said people want to believe what they want to believe. You don’t need the internet to prove this when there was committees(like the Church committee in the 70’s), investigations and arrests involved. Of course as usual in politics, the little man get thrown under the bus as others get away since they created a big image that the masses adore. As I said, mock or even say that I’m wrong, truth never changes and many leaders, journalists and witnesses(at times along with their families) have lost their lives for it. I’ll end my statements with this last message.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Tavistock Institute- Birthplace of The Beatles Rolling Stones and Greatful Dead
Operation Paperclip - Probably would have been better to let Stalin have those people or just let them die
Project Mokingbird - What? The Government puts people under surveillance? Sometimes not necessarily in a legal manner. Shocking

None of which has anything to do with the incredible life HW Bush lead
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I don’t know if it’s protocol or not but Trump is sending the Presidential 747 (Air Force 1 evennthough he’s not on it) to Houston to retrieve HW Bush That’s pretty cool. The more I read about him the more I’m in awe of his life. One of the best posts I’ve seen “I look at HW Bush life and accomplishments and am in wonder. Then I look at mine and sigh “ :)
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
He pushed for NAFTA and China to the WTO?? He was the spokesperson for the "New World Order", to be lead by the UN? He admitted to voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016?? His granddaughter defends plan parenthood today. I haven't made up my mind yet. History will have to decide for me?
Last edited by TH Spangler on December 1st, 2018, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote:He pushed for NAFTA and China to the WTO?? He was the spokesperson for the "New World Order", to be lead by the UN? He admitted to voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016?? His daughter defends plan parenthood today. I haven't made up my mind yet. History will have to decide for me?
Let’s look at what NAFTA promised at the time as well China to the WTO. Pretty reasonable positions to take in theory. He was Envoy to China and understood what was going on at the time. As for the New World Order narrative, yes. It was. There was no Cold War. No proxy wars between Super Powers. There were no Super Powers, just the US. So yeah, after 50 years, it was a New World Order.
I totally get why he didn’t like Trump. The Bush Family was like Judge Smails and Trump is Al Czverik. I don’t fault him for that. He doesn’t like loud, brash and crass individuals which in exactly what Trump is. Doesn’t make one right and on wrong. Just preference.
I listed just some of his accomplishments. His Thousand Points Of Lights initiative was inspiring, signing the ADA into law, despite its abuse, was ground breaking and picking and sticking by Justice Thomas are a few others. Don’t let a few things here and there at the end of life in a different time skew what truly was an incredible American Liffe.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
He also just died this weekend so I think maybe wait a while to throw out your allegations of corruption and political differences. Have a little bit of respect for the dead.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:He also just died this weekend so I think maybe wait a while to throw out your allegations of corruption and political differences. Have a little bit of respect for the dead.
That’s not the way it’s done anymore. That’s what was done in the Era HW represented. Back when you could be opponents without being enemies
By Jonathan Carone
One of my favorite things to read about today was his friendship with Dana Carvey that started over Carvey’s SNL impression. You don’t see that anymore.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:One of my favorite things to read about today was his friendship with Dana Carvey that started over Carvey’s SNL impression. You don’t see that anymore.
No you don’t. I went through all those old videos. Hilarious. Carvey even was an event at the WH right before HW left office. Very funny stuff. HW oozed Class

Edit: here it is. I still can’t find the full clip of him critiquing Carvey’s impression of him on SNL

[youtube]z851sZXYq5g[/youtube]
By Jonathan Carone
HW on SNL was in 94. I watched that one earlier today.

Look up Carvey on Conan after Barbara Bush died. He talked about their friendship then.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:HW on SNL was in 94. I watched that one earlier today.

Look up Carvey on Conan after Barbara Bush died. He talked about their friendship then.
I remember hearing the story how he was invited to the White House and scared to death. Barbara made him do the impersonation :D
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Let’s look at what NAFTA promised at the time as well China to the WTO. Pretty reasonable positions to take in theory. He was Envoy to China and understood what was going on at the time. As for the New World Order narrative, yes. It was. There was no Cold War. No proxy wars between Super Powers. There were no Super Powers, just the US. So yeah, after 50 years, it was a New World Order.
Not saying he planned for things to playout like they did. But he and his friends "reasonable positions" turned out to be very bad for Americans. Over 5 million US jobs offshored to countries we planned to control via trade. Then trillions in American middle class wealth transferred for the same reason. A hand full set themselves up as middle men and policy enablers and become super rich. Then China completely flips the so call New World Order ....“When China joined the WTO in 2000 with 1.3 billion people underemployed, it began pulling them out of the rice paddies, the farms, and rural areas, and putting them to work. The Chinese under-consume. They produce more than they consume, [in] a country that’s four and a half times as big as ours and relying on the American consumer to fund their path to wealth and doing so with a state-directed economy, which is different than communist, it’s a strategic mix of state capitalism with a little bit of private sector in it. We always thought communism would fail, but China found central planning 2.0 and is pretty good at it,”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018 ... s-america/

History is not looking to good right now, time will tell :dontgetit
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]