The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
4 from Florida, one each from Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Minnesota, North Carolina and Tennessee. it's a well balanced class with pitchers, infielders and outfielders and catchers.

(see Liberty softball website for breakdown on each signee)
By Dalegarz1
The bios seem impressive. I'm very anxious to see the impact that these ladies will have. Three areas need improvement to bump us up to an elite level.
1. A dominant strike out pitcher
2. More power hitters
3. A defense (particularly in the infield) that is capable of making the great play.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is this our first recruiting season with no CA players? :dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good observation.

With all the seniors we have this season, some of the freshmen will have opportunity to play immediately.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I think our new ASUN conference with 4 Florida teams really helped up sign this mostly southeastern group of recruits. And the new pitching recruits look amazing on paper!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Most of these kids - I think all - were committed long before the ASUN announcement. Softball recruiting cycle is super early.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, I hope you will say that again after you drive to NJ, Nashville, Atlanta, or Florida for away games.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
We all know Ballcoach loves 'Bama. Not sure how many old army GFs he's got down that way. :denied
Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]