Here is the place for all other LU sponsored sports. Come here to post about: Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's Golf, Men's/Women's Soccer, Men's/Women's Tennis, Men's/Women's Track & Field, Women's Lacrosse, Women's Swimming & Dive, Women's Volleyball

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately, our field hockey team suffered a letdown against Longwood and lost to a team they certainly should have beaten handily. If not, they would be 5-1, with wins over 2 ranked teams and the only loss to number 3 Duke in OT.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Overall the sports season is not going very well for us. Field hockey is great but i believe mens soccer is the only other sport that is even 500 at 3 and 3 and 1. Womens soccer is like 1 and 9 and volleyball is 5 and 10 or something like that. Rough.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Overall the sports season is not going very well for us. Field hockey is great but i believe mens soccer is the only other sport that is even 500 at 3 and 3 and 1. Womens soccer is like 1 and 9 and volleyball is 5 and 10 or something like that. Rough.
You left out cross country, which is having their best year in quite a while, especially the men. I think volleyball is coming around (keep in mind they have a new coach). They won yesterday and are now 6-10 overall and 3-0 in the ASUN. I believe they will contend for a conference championship. Women´s soccer is obviously a mess, although to be fair, 5 of their losses are by one goal (2 in OT).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Meh on volleyball. Most of that comes from the tournament season. They won again tonight and are undefeated in conference play with a first year head coach
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]