If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Is anyone taking the lead on this fall as commish? The season is just around the corner and I have an A League title to defend.

For the record, I am going to be overseas most of the next month so I am not volunteering to be commish.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'm in regardless (and I'm working and chasing two boys so no I wouldn't want to be commish even if people didn't remember how I sucked at it)
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
you should get an email about it.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I think I'm in? i just got the email and i see the time of the draft. i didn't really click on anything. I hope i'm in.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
I'm in.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
yeah yahoo has made this auto renew terrible easy but too easy to the point where you aren't quite sure everything is done that needs to be done. all i had to do was pick a draft day/time.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I’m in again.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Ugh, won't be able to make the draft. That's always one of my favorite experiences.
that was just a made up time. i'm down for some negotiation here.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
2 years ago champ IN
adam42381 IN
Fincastle Fanatics
Johnny U IN
Liberty Flames v2.1 IN
MicahK's Team IN
My Vick in a Box
Sly's Flying Foxes IN
The Guice Man Cometh
thepostman jesse

luminary and ffg i'm assuming you guys are fincastle and vick in a box. just verify that.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Fincastle is jbock... anyone friends with him on Facebook or something?
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Nope, I'm Johnny U.
JBock is Fincastle. He indicated earlier in the thread that he's in.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am doubting that I will be a in a position to be part of the draft. I am overseas the next three weeks in Australia & Indonesia. I am essentially the AM/PM opposite of ET + 1 hour that week and the week prior in Jakarta. I am back on US soil starting the 31st but will be headed to Bangkok & Melbourne likely on 9/6 for a week or so. In other words, if it works out for me to be in the draft, great. Otherwise don't sweat it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Got my Yahoo Fantasy app so I should be in for the draft (although my missing is a regular punch line round here)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Yup I’m Fincastle.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Are we still doing draft tonight?
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
yep. there was no compelling way around sly's dilemma so i just kept it.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Sly wound up with David Johnson AND Zeke Elliott so it kind of worked for him. The draft was kind of strange, but then again I'm not a fan of auction drafts so that might be on me. A Todd Gurley going for $75 and an Andrew Luck for $1 doesn't make sense to me.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:Sly wound up with David Johnson AND Zeke Elliott so it kind of worked for him. The draft was kind of strange, but then again I'm not a fan of auction drafts so that might be on me. A Todd Gurley going for $75 and an Andrew Luck for $1 doesn't make sense to me.
As the recipient of Andrew Luck for $1, I am pretty hopeful for this season. I have a pretty decent team but expect to be middle of the pack.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I admit that I was pleasantly surprised at how auto draft didn't completely bury my season before it began. Last season I had a good draft but won the league based on acquisitions during the regular season. I suspect this year's champ will follow a similar pattern.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I wanted either Gurley or Goff as a Rams fan and when Gurley came up, i wasnt gonna let him go by the board..
I got some solid guys elsewhere in the draft, and probably will be more active on the waiver wire instead of riding my whole farm of horses into the ground
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well we are at the quarter pole and yours truly is 4-0 with a 1 game lead over Sly, who i dominated in week 1
Postie, in his first year in the league is 3rd on the tiebreaker with Johnny U. Jbock is 5th (i match up with him this week) followed by i believe RM, then Adam, Flamerbob and rounding out the league is the other MicahK who is I believe LUconn.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]