The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The ASUN softball schedule was released a week earlier than advertised:

March 16-17 Kennesaw State Away

March 23-24 Lipscomb Home

March 30-31 FGCU Away

April 6-7 Stetson Home

April 13-14 North Florida Away

April 17-20 Jacksonville Home

April 27-28 North Alabama Away

I think schedule worked out really good travel wise. If I had made schedule myself, this is probably what it would look like.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The Florida teams are evenly divided--half are home and the other half are away.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Schedule sets up good. I am glad we go to FGCU, because the conference tournament is there, and we will be have played on the field. Getting Stetson and Jacksonville at home is good. KSU, UNF and UNA will be nice road trips.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Schedule sets up good. I am glad we go to FGCU, because the conference tournament is there, and we will be have played on the field. Getting Stetson and Jacksonville at home is good. KSU, UNF and UNA will be nice road trips.
Be happy that you’ll be in Fort Myers at the end of March. MLB Opening Day will be 3/31, so the Red Sox and Twins Spring Training crowds will be out of town a few days before you arrive. Traffic is still a beast down there until Easter, but the traffic on Daniels will be much lighter than it would have been if you were there a week earlier.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The FGCU series is the only conference games I plan to skip, as of now. I plan to wait and go down for ASUN tournament in May.

But I could call an audible, and go to both in Fort Myers.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, your sources are coming through for you again. :clapping
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]