If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'll be honest, those numbers surprise me. It also indicates the league has gotten very offensive minded. I still don't think Harden is an outstanding defender but his team is much better collectively than I realized. I'll give you that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:The additions of CP3 & Mbah a Moute in addition to the development of Capela significantly improved the Rockets defensive rating from 16th in 2016-2017 to 6th overall in 2017-2018. But if the numbers don't fit your storyline you can always go with tired generalizations from the path. That's always a good take.
My criticism was of Harden. I thought (from what little I watched)the Rockets were better defensively as a team
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
only 3 other guards have better defensive win shares than harden surprisingly. i think we concentrate on plays he gives up on because they look real bad but as a whole he's not a bad defensive player.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I will grant that he used to be when he first came to town. This year he bought into the defensive philosophy when the franchise brought in a bunch of defensive-minded players last summer. Hopefully he still invests himself on the defensive end of the floor next year and doesn't revert back to his younger days.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]