The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUDad
I joined the LU softball bandwagon late in the year and went to all the ncaa games. If I was a parent of a softball player I would be much more worried about some of the women attending the games than any old man.
By LUDad
Class of 20Something wrote:That means storytime, you two.
I'll send you a pm. Storytime might not be approprate for this board.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Ive umpires many a women’s softball tournament over the years. I’ve observed picnic blankets being used for much different purposes.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Our incoming recruits were in the softball camp at LU this week. I hear they looked good.

I was unable to visit the camp, because I was out of the area all week.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good article in today's paper on interview Damien had with the AD. He said conference schedules are almost complete. Maybe Cider can post a link to article. I be glad when schedules are posted so I can make travel plans for 2019.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Part 1 was what was in paper today. I assume he was referring to all sports when talking about schedule.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We have a JUCO outfielder coming. (Addison Beale) Has speed and power, can play all 3 OF positions.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Next season, Baele will continue her playing career at Liberty University in the fall. It's a dream come true for Baele, who has always wanted to play NCAA Division I softball at a Christian college.

"It's really a relief to know of know where I am going next year. Liberty is exactly what I wanted in a school, and it's good to know I am going exactly where I wanted to go," Baele said. "Liberty is the largest Christian university in the world, and it's always been on my radar as a great school academically and because of its softball program.

Baele has been a force in Lake Land's lineup since last season. In 208 at-bats as a freshman, she batted .404 with seven home runs, 60 RBIs and 67 runs scored. This season in 173 at-bats so far, she has been batting .382 with 40 RBIs, 63 runs scored and 14 stolen bases.
https://jg-tc.com/sports/lakeland/lake- ... user-share
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]