The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
GREAT location, we're a #2 seed, and close enough for ballcoach to drive.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It's almost like a "home game" for me. about 4 hour drive. I can stay at Fort Jackson, 7 minutes from ball park.

(only negative is , South Carolina may have the worst PA announcer in all of NCAA softball)
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:It's almost like a "home game" for me. about 4 hour drive. I can stay at Fort Jackson, 7 minutes from ball park.

(only negative is , South Carolina may have the worst PA announcer in all of NCAA softball)
They need to play a lot of loud music to drown him/her out then.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Their complete game operations are terrible. PA announcer, music and video board. When I was there in March, I developed a headache during game. But hopefully they will "tone it down" for NCAA tournament. I don't think teams can do as much __________ for tournament games as they do for regular season.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:GREAT location, we're a #2 seed, and close enough for ballcoach to drive.
Pretty sure we are the 3 seed, but the matchup would be the same for game 1 either way.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
From the Lynchburg paper:
The Flames (47-12) have won 17 consecutive games and will meet Colonial Athletic Association tournament champion Hofstra (40-12) in the 2-3 matchup.
http://www.newsadvance.com/sports/liber ... ac427.html
By Baldspot1
This article on the number of twitter followers South Carolina’s softball hitting coach has came across my Facebook feed today. He has 127,000 twitter followers - more than South Carolina’s men’s and women’s basketball coach’s combined. I’ve read a lot of his stuff for my son’s little league baseball. Never realized he was a softball hitting coach for the Gamecocks.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/ ... 28789.html
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
South Carolina leans into the strike zone to intentionally get HBP a lot. They have one girl who appears to wear more padding than some football players.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Looks like we are in for a real battle with #24 Hofstra (RPI 19) who beat #8 Florida State and lost 1-0 to #1 Oregon as well as beating #23 JMU twice in CAA tournament. They are mostly a senior laden team with power and pitching. Our RPI is now 32 :D
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]