This is the definitive place to discuss everything that makes life on & off campus so unique in Central Virginia.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Jonathan Carone wrote:Grand Canyon is.

https://religionnews.com/2018/04/27/lib ... niversity/
That’s funny right there GCU is faaaar from whatever Christian roots it once may have had. It’s like saying Duke is still a Christian University because they still have a chapel
Old Red wrote:I wonder if LU will fight to reclaim the title, or if they’ll ever just let it go & focus on quality over quantity?
“We are focusing more on quality than the sheer size of our university,” said Len Stevens, executive director of external communications for the school.
I know there are folks that want to improve the quality at LU and had a good conversation with some of them this morning about adding more synchronous interactions to the online learning experience. However, even they admitted though that if they challenge their "students/customers" more, then they might just leave and take their business elsewhere. I'm not sure they are willing to increase quality if it means losing "students/customers".
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]