The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU opens Big South play at home this weekend vs Campbell. 2 games Saturday and 1 Sunday. Campbell has a 13-14 record, I believe. Not sure how tough their schedule has been. They have hit a lot of home runs.
We need to "bring the brooms" and sweep the Camels.
By Dalegarz1
They have played 4 games against ACC opponents. Lost both games to Georgia Tech, lost to Virginia Tech and clobbered Virginia 16-2. (UVA is 8-17)
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU 8 Campbell 0 final. DiMartino 2 hit shutout. Autumn Bishop HR
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
And LU wins the nightcap on a walkoff single.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach expects nothing less.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We need a sweep of Camels. Long wood won 2 against Radford yesterday. We need Radford to win today.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:We need a sweep of Camels. Long wood won 2 against Radford yesterday. We need Radford to win today.
Not really. Take care of our own business and we will be fine. Personally, I would love it if both teams go into their series on April 7-8 undefeated in BSC play.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Got tangled up with teammate in the first inning going for a blooper. Was writhing in pain and eventually walked off the field on her own. Probably a twisted or hyper-extended knee.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider brought out the broom. We teed off on Camels pitching. Most of our outs were hard hit balls.Amador and Taylor had homers. McFarland 3 hits. Cannot remember who else hit ball good.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
correction to my earlier post. McFarland had 2 hits. Robertson had 2 hits.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sunny on the field but COLD in the shade in the stands. Ballcoach was glad he brought his blanket. :oldhag
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]