Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
flameshaw wrote:Couldn't make Montana's team?
We don't know that.
Here is why I asked:

"He enrolled and competed with the Grizzlies during spring practice in 2017, but was not listed on their 2017 roster."
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Nothing online to speculate about why it didn't work out in Missoula. There are a myriad of reasons why that could be the case. Hopefully he fits nicely on our squad.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Nothing online to speculate about why it didn't work out in Missoula. There are a myriad of reasons why that could be the case. Hopefully he fits nicely on our squad.
Hope so as well.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
To me this kid and the o lineman we took today are mistakes. This late we should br looking for grad transfers to plug remaiming holes. Some have already announced and more will in the next few weeks.
I'm going to go out on a limb and note who we have been targeting. A lot of high character or high academic students. Moreso than before the transition. I am going to trust that the staff vetted Dylan to those standards and are bringing him under one of them. I don't care what he did or didn't do at Montana. Bring everything you've got here and help us use football to further the Kingdom.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:To me this kid and the o lineman we took today are mistakes. This late we should br looking for grad transfers to plug remaiming holes. Some have already announced and more will in the next few weeks.
Please enlighten us on the JUCO OL we "took" I haven't heard anything about it, but I like the idea of getting another player with post HS experience in the OL mix. I think you are being unrealistic to expect grad transfer eligible players to come to Liberty and play their last year for a team that is not bowl eligible. Not gunna happen.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
i didnt say he was a juco. Its another high school lineman with no offers. Its on twitter from yesterday if you care that much about that one.

Grad transfers want to play. Thats what we offer. Plenty out there. Several from the state at positions of need. Once again your dead wrong. I know of at least 1 that has reached out to us already if not 2. They want to play. Some have 2 years elibility like mckinney.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:i didnt say he was a juco. Its another high school lineman with no offers. Its on twitter from yesterday if you care that much about that one.

Grad transfers want to play. Thats what we offer. Plenty out there. Several from the state at positions of need. Once again your dead wrong. I know of at least 1 that has reached out to us already if not 2. They want to play. Some have 2 years elibility like mckinney.
It's "on twitter"? Yeah, that really narrows it down. :roll: If it's a HS player at this point, it's likely a PWO, not a schollie. So you heard a couple of guys who are grad transfer eligible "reached out". Of course we need to give them a scholarship. Come on, they REACHED OUT for crying out loud. :guntohead :banghead
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]