Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
In Alabama I had to check as well.

I love seeing us offering kids that already have SEC & ACC offers. You never know what a teenager is lloking for in a college experience. We certainly are a different option.
By cruzan_flame13
Sly Fox wrote:In Alabama I had to check as well.

I love seeing us offering kids that already have SEC & ACC offers. You never know what a teenager is lloking for in a college experience. We certainly are a different option.

I'm going to be honest; before looking at your comment Sly I already assumed that this kid will never come here. Nonetheless your comment is true and this prospect could choose to come here. He seem very family oriented and also a hard worker. For him, maybe charm isn't what he's looking for, but for an experience that can push him toward during the next chapter. LU can definitely be the place for him.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I try to remain positive about this subject. However, until we land just one of these athletes with multiple offers from major universities, I remain highly skeptical.
In order to get where we want to be, we must overcome this hurdle and get multiple such athletes. .
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:I try to remain positive about this subject. However, until we land just one of these athletes with multiple offers from major universities, I remain highly skeptical.
In order to get where we want to be, we must overcome this hurdle and get multiple such athletes. .
We signed 2 this year who had offer lists not much different than this kid, and they are big guys, not 163 lb CBs.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
We can hope they wait too long and then these offers are gone. Not a bad strategy actually. The big boys move on quickly if kids dont commit.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
flameshaw wrote:I try to remain positive about this subject. However, until we land just one of these athletes with multiple offers from major universities, I remain highly skeptical.
We signed 2 this year who had offer lists not much different than this kid, and they are big guys, not 163 lb CBs.
Who are they? I noticed one kid with a lot of offers, but not the quality of this kid. Maybe I missed them.............. thanks.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]