The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Won this game (3-1) with only 2 hits and some walks by opposing pitcher. Excellent relief pitching by DiMartino. Need to get the bats rolling!
By cruzan_flame13
jinxy wrote:Maybe the mens sports can take notes from the ladies. Golf is about the only mens sport doing anything consistenly.
Atleast the men club teams are doing well and building their programs.
By Dalegarz1
Nice to see us get off to a good start (5-0). The road will be much tougher when we're in California. Those games will tell a lot about how far we are from competing at the elite level.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:A win is a win, hopefully bats will wake up tomorrow vs Detroit Mercy.
Come on ballcoach, what are you doing making light of the win? Can't we just celebrate it? :roll:
Last edited by flameshaw on February 11th, 2018, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Look at box score. We only had 2 hits. We were fortunate to win that game.

But as I said a win is a win, all part of being 5-0, after 5 games.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Look at box score. We only had 2 hits. We were fortunate to win that game.

But as I said a win is a win, all part of being 5-0, after 5 games.
I know, I was just making reference to a similar comment that I made in the men's basketball thread, and got blasted for it. :roll: Some people. :D :D
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Hey atleast they are finding ways to win when there not playing well. Thats something our mens teams cant seem to do.
Hater. 8) :shock:
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]