This is the location for conversations that don't fall anywhere else on FlameFans. Whether its politics, culture, the latest techno stuff or just the best places to travel on the web ... this is your forum.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
So did anyone catch the guys in Convo this morning. I love Clint's work and am anxious to hear the perspective of the three guys speaking this morning.

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
This story was crazy and all and very heroic but there are far more deserving airmen wirh far mkre heroic tales that for some reason never get the light of day.

I'm also salty so I've got that going against me

I am a huge Clint Eastwood fan so I'll probably still watch it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:This story was crazy and all and very heroic but there are far more deserving airmen wirh far mkre heroic tales that for some reason never get the light of day.

Yeah the heroism of PRO’s is so often ignored.... :D

But I remember hearing some early blowback on this movie but can’t remember why. I think it’s cool Eastwood is using the actual people involved for some of the roles (a cheesy SEAL movie did that). Eastwood it appears is the last Pro American Military movie director out there
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:This story was crazy and all and very heroic but there are far more deserving airmen wirh far mkre heroic tales that for some reason never get the light of day.

Yeah the heroism of PRO’s is so often ignored.... :D

But I remember hearing some early blowback on this movie but can’t remember why. I think it’s cool Eastwood is using the actual people involved for some of the roles (a cheesy SEAL movie did that). Eastwood it appears is the last Pro American Military movie director out there
Michael Bay, when he's not blowing up robots and sending roughnecks to space.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]